Coli: How do I deal with a crazy azz STALKER??? (Update: Filed charges against them for Harassment)

How do I deal with this stalker?

• Get the police involved

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Lawyer up

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just ignore them

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • File an order of protection/restraining order

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't know where to go or who to ask. I've been dealing with a crazy stalker who has legit threatened to kill me in a phone message and tried to extort me and my family for thousands of dollars. He's trolled me on Twitter, sent me death threats in my DMs, threatened to make false charges against family members of mine, he's been bothering me for two years, he's made a bunch of email accounts harassing me that I had to block, made harassing phone calls. I filed a police report and everything when it first happened nearly two years ago when I was living in NYC...the precinct I reported it to threw the case out of court cause he was doing it out of state...I've confronted him before told him to leave me alone and he won't do it and told him to leave my family alone and he won't do it...this guy is psycho.

And yesterday this guy admits that he got my account banned for no reason on Twitter...

Screenshot-20190404-112746-Samsung-Internet.jpg

This individual obviously is jealous I was going places with my music and promoting it heavy and getting followers.

Like I really don't know what to do. I already reported this to Twitter yesterday and I'm going to call their offices today. I've taken screenshots of the harassment and everything else. I've already had this person pretend to impersonate me online too. And I had to contact Twitter directly and give them a copy of my photo ID in order to get the accounts (yes that's plural hes done it 3 times already) deleted.
20190404-142224.jpg

IMG-20190404-122741-805.jpg

This person is stalking me on other websites too...

:snoop:

I don't know what to do...like I can't help it if somebody is jealous or envious of what I do musically and I'm not even up to where I wanna be...

I'm just worried for my own safety now...and my family's safety. I don't understand why someone would do this.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I apologize for yelling at yall when I left and all that bullshyt. I appreciate you. I moved on. Mentally, physically, spiritually...got a new job out here. Making good money. Like I moved thousands of miles away from NYC to Denver and this person is still intent on making my life miserable and I can't take it anymore.

But I don't know what to do...this person seems to be intent on destroying my life.

I don't know if I should get the police involved, try to take this person to court, or just ignore them and hope they go away.

Once they got my family involved all bets were off. :snoop:

I have even worse screenshots from this individual. Where's he's using racist intimidation against me.

At first I thought this was just a random group of people but it's one person. I don't understand why anybody would do this. I'm a live and let live person anyways and this person seems to be seriously mentally ill, unstable, and possibly dangerous as hell.

BlueMoon

Rookie
Daps
Is there something that you did or said that made him upset? I’m sorry that your going through this. Do you know if there are other people that they are targeting? I fee like that’s so messed up, I was say log off of social media, but I understand that’s probably how you make your money.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Is there something that you did or said that made him upset? I’m sorry that your going through this. Do you know if there are other people that they are targeting? I fee like that’s so messed up, I was say log off of social media, but I understand that’s probably how you make your money.
I've lurked some of the Twitter accounts that he was using and he really seems to be going after me specifically but he was also targeting people like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Shaun King (who blocked him). He seems to like harassing Black female politicians on Twitter too.

Here's the thing...like I was friends with this guy for a long time (longer than I should of...maybe I should of stop fuxking with that dude a while ago) and we were doing DJ gigs together and made some tracks but he didn't have the same drive or passion for it to make it (or attempt to make it) a career.

When he moved out of NYC I stayed and that's when the beef started.

He was a hipster white dude that liked him some Asian girls...and I didn't really think anything if it back then...but he was really abusive and ish...maybe I should of thrown that dude to the bushes then.

In the end the guy is just jealous and envious and couldn't stand that I was going places and he wasnt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
is he the guy that was your roommate?
Yep.

The guy came out of the closet as a huge trump supporter and a blatant racist.

I'm ashamed I was his roommate. And his friend. It makes me feel like a fool. Like straight up...was this dude using me as his token black friend to avoid the racist label all this time? I'm nobodies token or pet negro....that's why that shyt brings me so much shame to associate myself with such vile trash.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Maybe start a gofundme :troll:
:mjlol:

I know how bad that looks now...Lol. I got to apologize for that shyt. I'm much more financially stable now...moving out of NYC to Denver did it. That made me learn I need to stop asking so much from people and start giving back more...cause people can see through that.

:blessed: