Coli Goin Up, On a Tuesday: Koolaid Vs TeflonTrill: Fukkery, Betrayal, Tittays(FATALITY IN POST 263)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicca I Said Wit CHEESE

King Of Fukkery
Daps
:laff: At this loser still in here defending his fake exposed, furious over a few negs. He's lucky the real evidence didn't drop that would get this thread locked for good :sas2:

Two fakkits still in my thread slurping each other for daps :mjlol:

Come with the evidence sir snitch a lot. Thats what your lame rep crew is known for the best anyway..... being snitching ass dikk riding lame fakkits :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I don't have it :yeshrug:

Just know ........
latest
Two fakkits still in my thread slurping each other for daps :mjlol:

Come with the evidence sir snitch a lot. Thats what your lame rep crew is known for the best anyway..... being snitching ass dikk riding lame fakkits :umad:

Oh look another lame who went to the kg school of fukkery (or possibly snitchin Splatters :jbhmm: )and believes carefully planned exposure threads will get him some e-fame :mjlol:

Better luck next time fakkit :ufdup:

Never heard of this clown yet my crews name is all in his mouth :lolbron:, you about to get real familar with TnT :wow:

2926wpi.png

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing was confirmed. nikkas were trying to match areolas to lips then cook made some vague comment about evidence piling up and both of them getting banned but nothing has happened since....

thats not his peen, like 100%
:dead: at this being a fake beef.

Why would they do that?:why:

beef with a 3rd party
wait sothe female is the one that actually dropped evidence:dwillhuh:

that kool aid nikka need to be banned:francis:

no, not really

Status
Not open for further replies.