Coli Goin Up, On a Tuesday: Koolaid Vs TeflonTrill: Fukkery, Betrayal, Tittays(FATALITY IN POST 263)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
she actually delivered
giphy.gif

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
So is the shyt fake or nah?

And why you goofy ass nikkas and broads clutter threads with shyt you could tell each other in pms :what: attention whoring ass cats. Trying to get a gist of what's goin on and all I see is a bunch of bullshyt that could be posted elsewhere
I hate that shyt.
People be having simple personal convos in the middle of a thread.
:camby:

Nicca I Said Wit CHEESE

King Of Fukkery
Daps
@AJtheOne fakkit ass mad because i told him get out of here playing rent a cop so him and his group of lames #TNT negged me :mjlol: I see why these losers are one big running joke

Dont worry my rep will be right back up from dropping classic threads and you fakkits will still be riding dikk using hashtags to form like voltron. dikk riders :gag:

Infact @charmander @flea @Rob Van Ham @We Ready its time to let out phase 2 on the fakkits. Squad

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nothing was confirmed. nikkas were trying to match areolas to lips then cook made some vague comment about evidence piling up and both of them getting banned but nothing has happened since....

It was confirmed though. And cook probably is waiting to verify everything. Or maybe he wasn't planning on banning them anyway. :yeshrug:

This whole situation is stupid anyway. There are nude photos and videos all over the internet for free but people are getting giddy over possibly getting nudes from a random woman who happens to post here.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So is the shyt fake or nah?

And why you goofy ass nikkas and broads clutter threads with shyt you could tell each other in pms :what: attention whoring ass cats. Trying to get a gist of what's goin on and all I see is a bunch of bullshyt that could be posted elsewhere

Its fake bigmon. Trill is not like that... Further more even if she were to do that where is the proof in her pm of her sending it?

She is not that kinda of girl to do that. It was all a set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.