Coli Fiction Battle 1:John Wick vs Frank Castle (Netflix The Punisher)

Who takes it?

• John Wick

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Frank Castle

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
even if this wasnt the netflix version, the only way frank takes any spider is through outright trickery

given that, john wick shows all the ruthlessness of max punisher, without the recklessness.

I think Frank’s recklessness is what gives him an edge. Frank is just crazy enough to let himself get fatally injured to fulfill his mission.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
John Wick >>>>> Netflix Punisher. I mean just look at what John Wick is gonna be up against in the next installment. Netflix Punisher aint facing no shyt like that.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think Frank’s recklessness is what gives him an edge. Frank is just crazy enough to let himself get fatally injured to fulfill his mission.

being reckless is what would get his ass killed. wick isnt gonna take any chances on stupidity. you come shooting, you better kill him. dude deals has rolled on trained assassins. not mooks with guns, but cats whos jobs depend on them not being known and his name still rings out with fear like hes the damn batman. hed try to trap him in a rigged house, but wick isnt dumb enough to fall for that. hes gonna have to see him man to man to try to take him, and i dont think frank has it

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
This ain't a fair comparison...Netflix budget ain't no where near enough to display Castles don't give a fukk :patrice:

You can't compare their badassery brehs :hubie:

But if I must, Wick would stomp our current emergent Frank. But the potential is there for him to take over after a few seasons :myman:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This ain't a fair comparison...Netflix budget ain't no where near enough to display Castles don't give a fukk :patrice:

But if I must, Wick would stomp our current emergent Frank. But the potential is there for him to take over after a few seasons :myman:
Comic punisher wins and Max punisher decimates.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

even if we get kick in the door waving the sub with the drum barrel frank, or keeping a man alive while his entrails are out, those are effective scenes of brutality, but wick just kills.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
even if we get kick in the door waving the sub with the drum barrel frank, or keeping a man alive while his entrails are out, those are effective scenes of brutality, but wick just kills.
The Barracuda fights are enough to take Frank over if this were Max Punisher.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
barracuda is a damage sponge to an inhuman degree. and frank usually ends up fukked up fighting him. fighting barracuda shows off frank max brutality, but he lucks out with most faceoffs against him