COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

First and foremost I want to thank the fantasy football gods for shining their light on my team once again I believe this is my third first place win this season thank you Dalvin Cook:blessed:

Secondly :salute: to @threattonature for setting up this room in light of @lamont614 being sick we all hoping you back on your feet ASAP breh:salute:

Someone link the winning page here I want to see my name in the bright lights again :banderas:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
First and foremost I want to thank the fantasy football gods for shining their light on my team once again I believe this is my third first place win this season thank you Dalvin Cook:blessed:

Secondly :salute: to @threattonature for setting up this room in light of @lamont614 being sick we all hoping you back on your feet ASAP breh:salute:

Someone link the winning page here I want to see my name in the bright lights again :banderas:
Congrats on the win.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Restricted L
$10 room is here :takedat:

[URL='https://www.fanduel.com/entry/51377-239653841?invitedby=hoveys_home&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User%203-20&utm_content=Link']Restricted Location | FanDuel

ocation | FanDuel[/URL][/QUOTE]

This is the week. I can smell 190.:banderas:.