COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We both had the A-Rod/Adams combo in one of the leagues. I'm thinking I'm about to kill shyt if either DK or Drake could go off in the late game. Of course neither did shyt.

I figured ARod and Devante would have a bounce back. Only area I fukked up is not taking Devante on DK like a jackass.

But yeah you were loaded on the back half and I was like :lupe:

still thought I'd place and win some bread (which I did thankfully coming in 3rd on the 25 dollar joint).

but KC's defense pullin in 24 points :francis:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
For real breh I went to bed in second place winning $55.00 like :takedat:

I woke up this morning in 4th like :ohhh::gucci::mjcry:

What kind of shenanigans going on breh??:usure:

Get wreckt :ooh::ooh::ooh: was losing both @Trill Bellamy @lamont614 and then Chiefs D and Kyler allowed me to hawk 1st in trill's and second in lamont's

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
thought i had both joints in the bag. When did the night games start being included in the slate!!! @lamont614 @Trill Bellamy :birdman:
For real breh I went to bed in second place winning $55.00 like :takedat:

I woke up this morning in 4th like :ohhh::gucci:What kind of shenanigans going on breh??:usure:

The OG Sunday night game was gonna be Bucs/Raiders but the Raiders Covid situation with the o-line got them flexed with Cards/Hawks, and FanDuel opted to stick with the OG slate of day games despite the flex.
man this SNF game destroyed me.....snatched defeat from the jaws of victory :mjcry:

KC defense yesterday :pacspit:

I hawked you off the strength of Kyler and KC's D on my squad :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The OG Sunday night game was gonna be Bucs/Raiders but the Raiders Covid situation with the o-line got them flexed with Cards/Hawks, and FanDuel opted to stick with the OG slate of day games despite the flex.

I hawked you off the strength of Kyler and KC's D on my squad :pachaha:

Negged :mjcry: