BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Can't believe I actually won last weekend :mjlit:

Thought Lamar getting hurt sunk me for sure :ehh:

Course y'all been killing me the rest of the season so I maybe broke even at this point :unimpressed:

I lost the vast majority of the time.

The worst is when your team starts off on fire, and you're projecting over 350. You're feeling good and you're well on your way to winning.:jawalrus:.

Then the third quarter hits and you see your projection go from 350.....to 330.....to 310.......to 290........and then 270 all because the players you had went ice cold or the games were blowouts and they were benched for rest.:francis:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Taking my winnings from the other night and doing five $25 live snake drafts. A mix of four, six, eight, and ten teams.:manny:.

I'll likely lose in all of them, but we'll see.:yeshrug:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This live draft I'm going with eight teams, I feel great about this team.:wow:.

I went heavy with the forwards with my first four picks and hoped some guards would slip to me, and they did.:shaq:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Feel good about my head to head. This nicca got his whole lineup (cept 1) in already and I only have 3 on the docket so far and I'm right there with him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This nicca James, mayne. No points at all yet? Kyrie go take another 1 game sabbatical man. U fuccin wit the vibes.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lost the vast majority of the time.

The worst is when your team starts off on fire, and you're projecting over 350. You're feeling good and you're well on your way to winning.:jawalrus:.

Then the third quarter hits and you see your projection go from 350.....to 330.....to 310.......to 290........and then 270 all because the players you had went ice cold or the games were blowouts and they were benched for rest.:francis:.

Breh, I had Kamara and still lost in the championship cause of exactly that bullshyt. Fournette had 16 points and Arians didn’t use him at all after halftime...Goff got hurt so Woods got zero points in the second half...then Goedert got injured early in the third quarter. So I basically lost 90 minutes of game play and that was the difference.

Infuriating.