Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I can't bring myself to pay for an optimizer....yet, lol.

This is the main one that I use. Advanced NBA Lineup Optimizer for DraftKings and Fanduel | Daily Fantasy Fuel . I like it because you can work around your own choices and build your lineup plus it offers multiple lineups whereas most optimizers dont.
the thing with my optimizer is you gotta put in your own projections. i got 2 sites i use im gonna try the projections from the site you posted for tonight

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
the thing with my optimizer is you gotta put in your own projections. i got 2 sites i use im gonna try the projections from the site you posted for tonight

Thats the thing with the one I posted. You CAN post your own or you can have them do it. Or you can do a mixture of your own and who they choose. I've won a few times using them when there isn't any surprising "Outs" and shyt.

I also like this site too. I've won in football and basketball with it. It's not an optimizer site but it grades players by value according to their matchups and salaries.

Best FanDuel Daily Fantasy Lineups - NBA - SportsLine.com

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Thats the thing with the one I posted. You CAN post your own or you can have them do it. Or you can do a mixture of your own and who they choose. I've won a few times using them when there isn't any surprising "Outs" and shyt.

I also like this site too. I've won in football and basketball with it. It's not an optimizer site but it grades players by value according to their matchups and salaries.

Best FanDuel Daily Fantasy Lineups - NBA - SportsLine.com
Im about to do this today

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Coli Inauguration Wednesday Invitational
Restricted Location | FanDuel

@Rekkapryde
@John Harden
@Leasy
@lamont614
@DonkeyPuncher718
@West Coast Avenger
@threattonature
@Floyd Pinkerton
@FukkaPaidEmail
@Sly Cookin
@Based Lord Zedd
@NerdNash
@HDKG_
@BigE214
@lightskin jermaine
@mcellas
@jilla82
@Da Jungles

EQjGjxbXsAAc-6o.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Doing a ten team live draft right now. Man, it's tough when you're in the middle of the pack with pick #6. You don't have that ability to pick back to back or near back to back, knowing you will get who you want.

I think my first two picks were pretty good, but I didn't get one player that I wanted. I went with two guards first as there are less of them available.

Edit: This guy with the 9th pick has a beastly team.:snoop:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Projected to finish 9/10 in my ten team snake draft. I'm not ecstatic about my team, but I don't think it's the second worst.:pachaha:.

I have sleepers and shooters on my team.:mjlit:.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe I actually won last weekend :mjlit:

Thought Lamar getting hurt sunk me for sure :ehh:

Course y'all been killing me the rest of the season so I maybe broke even at this point :unimpressed: