Coli Family Help Me Out Here

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
What some of you need to realize is that i understand i got married to a single mother. This guy wasn't even around at all. he showed up later when he found out i was a father to his daughter. He literally wasn't around period for his daughter at all.

Anyways he popped up briefly then disappeared for a yr wanting to give up his rights so we tried to get them but its cost like 6000 for adoption so tried to save up for it then he changed his mind and we tried to do the right thing one last time and he disappeared again so we said fukk it not letting him see her after he disapperard and did those other things i told yall about.

Me being a father to a daughter who didn't have one doesn't make me a simp or whatever else u call it. It makes me a responsible parent simple as that.

He does this shyt to piss us off cuz when he did see her he wouldn't feed or do anything with her cuz my daughter told me.

:snoop: They always show up when somebody else comes around. He probably thought he could chill with your wife anytime he wanted and then you came along and messed up his plans. I don't you're a simp but you did put yourself in a situation where something like this could happen.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And those who said she gonna resent me for it. You could be wrong but my daughter doesn't know him and she don't feel comfortable going with him when the brief times he saw her.

Yes he has more rights cuz he the biological father but i will say this just because you can make a baby don't mean u a father to a kid in my eyes. Just popping up out the blue when u feel like it and paying when you feel like it dont make you a father.

A father is raising a child supporting her being there for her in her time of need always which i have done and he hasn't. That doesn't make me less of a man

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
And those who said she gonna resent me for it. You could be wrong but my daughter doesn't know him and she don't feel comfortable going with him when the brief times he saw her.

Yes he has more rights cuz he the biological father but i will say this just because you can make a baby don't mean u a father to a kid in my eyes. Just popping up out the blue when u feel like it and paying when you feel like it dont make you a father.

A father is raising a child supporting her being there for her in her time of need always which i have done and he hasn't. That doesn't make me less of a man

Fams, we get it. Nobody is knocking you for providing for another mans seed. But we're talking in the eyes of the law. I know its pobably an emotionally trying time for you but you need to separate your emotions from logical thinking. The lawyer will probably end up telling you the same thing, Dude will have to give up rights and you will need to adopt her. There is pretty much no other way around it. Unless you pack everything up and skip town. Which could also lead to kidnapping charges. But hey, YOLO right ? :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fams, we get it. Nobody is knocking you for providing for another mans seed. But we're talking in the eyes of the law. I know its pobably an emotionally trying time for you but you need to separate your emotions from logical thinking. The lawyer will probably end up telling you the same thing, Dude will have to give up rights and you will need to adopt her. There is pretty much no other way around it. Unless you pack everything up and skip town. Which could also lead to kidnapping charges. But hey, YOLO right ? :yeshrug:

appreciate it im gonna deal with the lawyer and make a appointment. emotions aside.

I rather have him see her without over night visits so if he don't feed her or take care of her it be only for a few hours.

I know they are not gonna stop him from seeing her so of the lesser evil i want supervised visitation if not no overnight visitation.

Probably gonna have to just save up more quickly to adopt her it seems

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Update: I got the police report with him showing assaulting his wife he did it twice