Coli Family Help Me Out Here

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if he's paying child support good luck. unless you REALLY feel like your step daughter is in danger not worth the legal battle.

on top of that it takes time and you can't deny his rights until the order is given.

This dude is behind on it and filed taxes on her when he ain't raising her. We already got IRS involved cuz he filed taxes on her when we were suppose too so now they going after him for that for fraud

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You're doing the right thing but its a shame that you have to take on a situation that isn't your fault. When you decide take on a situation that was made by somebody else, the hard earned income you make will peel out of your pockets quickly.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Go talk to the judge that handled the visitation and child support orders

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
This dude is behind on it and filed taxes on her when he ain't raising her. We already got IRS involved cuz he filed taxes on her when we were suppose too so now they going after him for that for fraud

You should be good money then. If he neglects his right then I understand.

But the legal system isnt BS becuase IMO it SHOULD be hard to take someones parental rights away.

Also remember you're taking her father out of her life, and she will seek him out later on. Might even hold resentment towards you for it.....

Also it seems like your wife isnt 100% with you on this fight....its more of her choice than yours.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
this is the coli fam you know theses nikkas do nothing but troll :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What some of you need to realize is that i understand i got married to a single mother. This guy wasn't even around at all. he showed up later when he found out i was a father to his daughter. He literally wasn't around period for his daughter at all.

Anyways he popped up briefly then disappeared for a yr wanting to give up his rights so we tried to get them but its cost like 6000 for adoption so tried to save up for it then he changed his mind and we tried to do the right thing one last time and he disappeared again so we said fukk it not letting him see her after he disapperard and did those other things i told yall about.

Me being a father to a daughter who didn't have one doesn't make me a simp or whatever else u call it. It makes me a responsible parent simple as that.

He does this shyt to piss us off cuz when he did see her he wouldn't feed or do anything with her cuz my daughter told me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this is the coli fam you know theses nikkas do nothing but troll :snoop:

Im fine with that i wanted to see the more mature posters respond so i can take the risk and deal with the bs that comes with it

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
She's his daughter now :stopitslime:

Sit down and put your cape away. Did he adopt her ? Unless he did, he has no say or legal recourse over the child. Just because he lays with the moms, doesnt make the child his. The biological father will always have more rights than him. :umad:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What some of you need to realize is that i understand i got married to a single mother. This guy wasn't even around at all. he showed up later when he found out i was a father to his daughter. He literally wasn't around period for his daughter at all.

Anyways he popped up briefly then disappeared for a yr wanting to give up his rights so we tried to get them but its cost like 6000 for adoption so tried to save up for it then he changed his mind and we tried to do the right thing one last time and he disappeared again so we said fukk it not letting him see her after he disapperard and did those other things i told yall about.

Me being a father to a daughter who didn't have one doesn't make me a simp or whatever else u call it. It makes me a responsible parent simple as that.

He does this shyt to piss us off cuz when he did see her he wouldn't feed or do anything with her cuz my daughter told me.

just consult a lawyer

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You should be good money then. If he neglects his right then I understand.

But the legal system isnt BS becuase IMO it SHOULD be hard to take someones parental rights away.

Also remember you're taking her father out of her life, and she will seek him out later on. Might even hold resentment towards you for it.....

Also it seems like your wife isnt 100% with you on this fight....its more of her choice than yours.

I do see what your saying too. As far as my wife goes honestly she does her part but im the more vocal one about it though im not gonna front and spit some lie about it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just consult a lawyer

Ya im gonna consult with the lawyer we used last time to see what he says. Last time we went to court they took him to jail and increased his child support but the visitation changed with no over night stay.

I know i aint gotta choice but to let him see her :no: