Coli Family Help Me Out Here

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im sitting her mad as fukk because of the shytty legal system.

My daughter technically step daughter is bout to be put in a situation she shouldn't be in.

Her dead beat of a father all of sudden wanted to show up again. He does this every so often and I warned him u not gonna be popping in back and forth its not right. So we gave him a chance again and he disappeared for a while but then his wife called my wife to tell us he assaulted her while she was pregnant and what not and he also put sucidial stuff on facebook. So I saved the text and facebook stuff about him. Not 100% sure if the charges went thru with his wife but she did press charges though. Anyways he all of a sudden pops up trying to see her so i do silence is golden rule this dude got domestic relations talking bout pressing charges from what my wife said for violating his visitation rights.

Im over here telling them how he got rights if he abusing women let alone pregnant woman talkin bout sucide and what not. Thats not safe for our daughter. they over here like well get a lawyer and im like MONEY DONT GROW ON DAMN TREES shyt AINT CHEAP. So they basically saying its ok for him to take her even though he doing that shyt so we gotta cough up money and still might get in trouble regardless. im like now if some shyt happens to my daughter because of this stupid legal rights your gonna be held responsible they said no u just gotta find a way to get the money for a lawyer.

So now im over here trying to get money for a lawyer.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: you choose to fukk with a chick with that kinda baggage, enjoy what you signed up for.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I ain't even gonna knock you for dating a chick with kid. But you gotta let the mother deal with her own past bullshyt.

I feel you on what you said but the thing was this dude wasn't really around when i came into the picture except one time and that wasn't long at all. I know its my wife past but i see her as my OWN daughter though

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Im sitting her mad as fukk because of the shytty legal system.

My daughter technically step daughter is bout to be put in a situation she shouldn't be in.

Her dead beat of a father all of sudden wanted to show up again. He does this every so often and I warned him u not gonna be popping in back and forth its not right. So we gave him a chance again and he disappeared for a while but then his wife called my wife to tell us he assaulted her while she was pregnant and what not and he also put sucidial stuff on facebook. So I saved the text and facebook stuff about him. Not 100% sure if the charges went thru with his wife but she did press charges though. Anyways he all of a sudden pops up trying to see her so i do silence is golden rule this dude got domestic relations talking bout pressing charges from what my wife said for violating his visitation rights.

Im over here telling them how he got rights if he abusing women let alone pregnant woman talkin bout sucide and what not. Thats not safe for our daughter. they over here like well get a lawyer and im like MONEY DONT GROW ON DAMN TREES shyt AINT CHEAP. So they basically saying its ok for him to take her even though he doing that shyt so we gotta cough up money and still might get in trouble regardless. im like now if some shyt happens to my daughter because of this stupid legal rights your gonna be held responsible they said no u just gotta find a way to get the money for a lawyer.

So now im over here trying to get money for a lawyer.
She's not your daughter breh, fall back and let them handle it.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think the lawyer fees would be?

What do you think the cost of having this dude thrown in the bushes would be?

:birdman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:pacspit: you choose to fukk with a chick with that kinda baggage, enjoy what you signed up for.

It aint baggage man the way i see it and i know what i signed up for what im saying is the legal system is fukked up simple as that

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
if he's paying child support good luck. unless you REALLY feel like your step daughter is in danger not worth the legal battle.

on top of that it takes time and you can't deny his rights until the order is given.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I ain't even gonna knock you for dating a chick with kid. But you gotta let the mother deal with her own past bullshyt.

if he is married to her, it's his bs too:upsetfavre:

Twan brah, just go talk to a lawyer, you can get a free consultation with some

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: @ black men never learning their self worth. forcing yourselves to settle down with chicks and their pre-made families kits; just add a nikka dumb enough to take the father role.