[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every child star was touched/played with/or did some shyt. Except Brandy, I heard her mom wasn't haven't that & went every where with her during her young days.

Every child star grew up to be a drug addict or killed themselves.

& Beyonce is a robot lol
I dont think Beyonce was touched but like u said she's a robot. The elevator situation made it quite clear, all that shyt went down and when leaving the building she had a smile on her face :mindblown:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
1174786_1359503666422_full.jpg

No one mentioned the footage with the nikka from boy meets world at the pedo mansion!? :damn:

Then this dude grabs his ass on camera
220px-Marc_Collins-Rector.jpg

:scust:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
What scandal? Zoey getting pregnant? Wasn't she impregnated by her boyfriend?

He also has a bunch of foot fetish stuff in his shows and has girls on twitter write stuff on their feet for him
Yoooooo, dude had a whole episode of Victorious devoted to foot fetish. Acting like the kids were getting their toes sucked on by little fish. And had everyone in the school rubbing on their feet.....:scust:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Completed the video and boy it was hard to watch. The fact that these predators are still working in the industry even after they plead guilty to molestation and sexual abuse of a minor is disturbing I guess that's why the title of the movie is called an Open Secret. Willis from Different Strokes telling his story got me feeling me sad :mjcry:the coke habit he developed later in life was inevitable due to the trauma he received as a young man. I gotta a couple of takeaways from this film and number one is Hollywierd isn't all great so those that have aspiration of making it there should be very caution and be prepared. Secondly, whenever I hear a story about a child actor going insane later in life I will proceed with caution on how I feel and react to the story. Lastly, children are very vulnerable in our society and it's important that we protect them not only from strangers but even our own family members. Shoutout the OP for bringing light to this situation and reaffirming some of my suspicions that I had about Hollywierd.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Watching now. Might have to smoke a bowl to get through this.
I ate an edible gummie and have had two joints to the dome....I honestly have never been so disgusted and disturbed by Hollywood and the entertainment industry than I am now.

I'll be contributing a bit more to this thread and share my thoughts and opinions on this.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The parents are partly responsible too. They basically sacrifice their kids' childhood in exchange for money and fame. Too many child stars ended up fukked up later on in life, but people still place their kids in that sick environment. No amount of money in the world is worth exposing kids to that environment.
I can't believe some of these parents would allow their kids to even send their child to live with grown men by themselves without any thought of how unusual that is.