[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
40min in and already eye opening information. This ain't a conspiracy theory at all another thing to note one would be naive to believe this is only happening in Hollywood. I'm sure the music industry also have their demons too.

not only that but probably politics, sports, religious missionaries/orphanages, etc, etc

I guess once you hit a certain level of wealth, power, influence... some go full eyes wide shut

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
The parents are partly responsible too. They basically sacrifice their kids' childhood in exchange for money and fame. Too many child stars ended up fukked up later on in life, but people still allow place their kids in that sick environment. No amount of money in the world is worth exposing kids to that environment.

This makes me think of Beyonce.

"I had this image of these trophies and me accepting these awards and kind of training myself to be this champion. And at the end of the day when you go through all of these things, is it worth it? I mean, you get this trophy and you're like, 'I basically starved. I have neglected all of the people that I love. I've conformed to what everybody else thinks I should be and I have this trophy. What does that mean?' The trophy represents all of the sacrifice I have made as a kid, all of the time that I lost."

—Beyoncé discussing the concept of the music video for "Pretty Hurts".[5]

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
Screen-Shot-2013-04-25-at-10.44.07-PM.jpg

schneiderdan__130807143845.png

Photos-Jamie-Lynn-Spears-Maddie-Aldridge-Casey-Aldridge-Serious-Car-Accident.jpg

danschneider-tcatourcable-2.jpg
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
This makes me think of Beyonce.

Every child star was touched/played with/or did some shyt. Except Brandy, I heard her mom wasn't haven't that & went every where with her during her young days.

Every child star grew up to be a drug addict or killed themselves.

& Beyonce is a robot lol

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
Does anyone remember the "men in high positions rape and sacrifice children in Satanic rituals" 80s moral panic? The mass media ran many sensationalist headlines about "satanic ritual abuse," some claiming that as many as "1 million children have been sexually abused and/or murdered in these satanic ritual abuses," and the idiotic masses ate it right up. Turned out the whole things was a major fraud.
Just sayin, don't be surprised if this current "rampant pedophilia among Hollywood!/politicians!/some other powerful group of people! turns out to be another bullshyt moral panic. Hollywood probably doesn't have anymore "pedophilia" than any other segment of society.

Last edited: