[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Honestly after watching this whole thing last night and fully processing it I woke up this morning in a weird mindstate.

shyt, this is why parts of Manhattan feel so goddamned EVIL at times walking through...especially near midtown. I seriously feel for the victims of sexual abuse, but I'm now starting to realize that this was a slow process that was made from the 80s to now...

So
@ridedolo
@Bisen Saïd
@MufasaChoppa

I present to you and the rest of the coli this documentary from 2000 "The Merchants of Cool"
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/

It's from the same time period.

I present this mainly because it really displays how Hollywood has been sexualizing the youth and normalizing certain things in the media especially during the 90s up to the 2000s.

Please note the parts that talk about Dawson's Creek...which now looks very funny in the light now. It was a show about teens that were permiscuous and whatnot. One of the main storylines in the the first season was between Pace and his older Teacher. This scenario has panned out many times. Also, there's more about marketing in here.
:ohhh:breh i actually watched this movie a couple months ago. My barber suggested it to me :ehh:

A lot of spooky shyt in it :mjpls:, the tom green/jackass part had me like :whoo:

And how MTV was basically behind the success of Limp bizkit

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
The LSA thread on Hayden Panetierre will give you nightmares brehs...

I read that one :mjcry: I felt heartbroken because I loved her growing up

y'all think something might have happen to chris brown? :lupe:

It did already, he was sleeping with his manger & after the Rihanna shyt he had to do a lot shyt to get back in the game. And I read that his hair dying was some type of programming.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
They are all white men ...

:smugfavre:
I wish
scr.png

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
tons of world leaders are peodphies too, don;t mean to keep talking about this but if I told this shyt to people in real life they wouldn't beleive me or think im crazy but it's true pedo's run the world and imo thats why world is fukked up. usually democrats like hookers and republicans like little boys

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also the dude who does pictures for Miley and other huge celebs is a pedo

So sick man
You mean Terry Richardson?
:patrice:

Hes not a pedo but he has a very long and extensive history of sexual deviancy and taking advantage of models in the industry to perform sexual favors for him in order to advance their own careers.

There was a blog on tumblr called old terry that was 86d. It had pictures of him fukking female models, naked men, him with trannies, piss fetish stuff (one of the pictures he took was of a man peeing into his own mouth).

He holds too much weight in the fashion industry though he shoots for all the major fashion magazines (vogue, w, v, etc).