[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's probably in the Celbrity dark room, but there are numbers of threads made detailing his pervish ways. I last time I read it was right around when Sam & Cat was ending . It makes u wonder if he's been doing this as far back as the girls of All That. He's been working for Nickelodean since it started. It's a ton of stories that haven't been told... I think what is being said about him being a sick fat fukk is more fact than fiction.
I can't look at those shows the same way now and I grew up with them.

This has probably happened to more child stars and actors and actresses than we think. Many just are too afraid to come out and make it public.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Now that I think about it I remember when I was younger older white men trying to come up to me and my older sister and even then we had bad feelings about it.

One of my gym school teachers was eventually arrested later down the line for child molestation and sexual abuse when we were freshmen in high school. A classmate of mine was suspended cause he went to the principals office and told the faculty. They responding by expelling him. He threw his bookbag at the gym teacher right before he left.

I found out a couple of years back he was arrested again for trying to solicit sexual favors from a minor. this time he picked up a teenage couple and wanted to record them on video having sex in a hotel room.

:wow:

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
In an excerpt obtained by Page Six, Feldman recalls a story Haim, then 14, shared about his experience on the set of Lucas in 1986, in which "an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do. So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers ... and Haim allowed himself to be sodomized."

Haim then asked his new friend, "So, I guess we should play around like that, too?" Feldman said he was horrified by Haim's request, adding that Haim's alleged abuser now "walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry," according to the New York Daily News.

Like his late friend, Feldman says he was also abused by an older man, his assistant whom he identifies as Ron Crimson, a pseudonym. Crimson introduced the young actor to drugs, Feldman wrote. After taking an array of pills one night, Feldman felt Crimson's hand on his thigh and then Crimson had oral sex with the "petrified" and "revolted" actor.

"I don't know why I couldn't confront Ron, but I was consumed with guilt. I felt like the whole thing was my fault," Feldman wrote. "I desperately wanted him to stop, but I was afraid of losing my friend."

The relationship lasted for years, but Feldman said that for him and Haim, sexual abuse became the pair's twisted norm. At one point in the book, Feldman reflects on a picture from his 15th birthday party, in which he and Haim were surrounded by five pedophiles. "Slowly, over a period of many years," he wrote, "I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters."

The pair escaped into drugs, an addiction that plagued Haim until he died of pneumonia in 2010. "Corey was raped at the age of 11," Feldman wrote, "and like many, many victims, drug use became an easy, if also tragic, way for him to escape the weight of that shame."

Now sober, Feldman, 42, continues to act and performs with his band Truth Movement, but he warns parents about putting their children into show business because the "number one problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia."

Corey Feldman Reveals History of Sexual Abuse in New Memoir

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
We live in a time where people are trying to find "pedophilia," "child sexual abuse" and "rape," behind every tree and underneath every rock. It started in the 80s with the completely fraudulent "daycare abuse scandals" and "satanic ritual abuse" cases. We recently had the "frat bro rape gang rape initiations"- where rich and powerful members of college fraternities- all from "genteel" American families- supposedly "gang rape" girls at will, and then chug beers and shots and slap each other on the back as they reminisce about the gang rapes. And this has supposedly been going on for generations. All demented fantasies of SJW types that have little connection with reality.

This "pedophilia in hollywood" moral panic is an exact mirror image of the SJW fairy tale- a story about generations of the evil "rich and powerful" who run a bad place called Hollywood where they "pass around" countless "children" for their depraved ceremonies and then smirk about it and even taunt us, knowing that they have the power to get away with it.

Time and again, multimillion-dollar police investigations fail to turn up any evidence of these "pedophile rings.” Just as multi-million dollar police investigations fail to turn up any evidence of the supposedly rampant "human trafficking" going on in America.

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly after watching this whole thing last night and fully processing it I woke up this morning in a weird mindstate.

shyt, this is why parts of Manhattan feel so goddamned EVIL at times walking through...especially near midtown. I seriously feel for the victims of sexual abuse, but I'm now starting to realize that this was a slow process that was made from the 80s to now...

So
@ridedolo
@Bisen Saïd
@MufasaChoppa

I present to you and the rest of the coli this documentary from 2000 "The Merchants of Cool"
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/

It's from the same time period.

I present this mainly because it really displays how Hollywood has been sexualizing the youth and normalizing certain things in the media especially during the 90s up to the 2000s.

Please note the parts that talk about Dawson's Creek...which now looks very funny in the light now. It was a show about teens that were permiscuous and whatnot. One of the main storylines in the the first season was between Pace and his older Teacher. This scenario has panned out many times. Also, there's more about marketing in here.

i haven't been able to stop talking about this to my people and i cant stop thinking about it. it's one of the most disturbing things because usually this is on "conspiracy" territory but this was confirmed by multiple ppl who lived it. the reality is that this shyt goes on in all institutions as someone mentioned before.

i know exactly what you mean about nyc. after learning about the slave trading on wall street i feel the exact same way. this place was built on oppression murder and sexual deviancy.

i had a :patrice: moment when i was young about this whole thing when watching that movie scream. i re-watched it when i was in HS and noticed how sexualized the movie was even though they were supposed to be teens but the movie was still rated r and geared towards adults. i didnt think too deep on it but it was something i definitely noticed.

they cant be outright with it like they were in greece and rome, but they push the boundaries if you pay attention.
think about married with children and how sexualized the teenage daughter kelly bundy was. it almost had incestuous overtones to it in a way too.

i dont remember dawsons creek like that but it was around the time of britney spears, "hit me baby one more time" in a school girl uniform...and if you wanna talk about all those boy bands and lou pearlman thats a whole different thread.

shyt is real spooky when you look at it in the context of this film. some of the gifs in this thread are outright disturbing.

ima check out ya link in a few.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We live in a time where people are trying to find "pedophilia," "child sexual abuse" and "rape," behind every tree and underneath every rock. It started in the 80s with the completely fraudulent "daycare abuse scandals" and "satanic ritual abuse" cases. We recently had the "frat bro rape gang rape initiations"- where rich and powerful members of college fraternities- all from "genteel" American families- supposedly "gang rape" girls at will, and then chug beers and shots and slap each other on the back as they reminisce about the gang rapes. And this has supposedly been going on for generations. All demented fantasies of SJW types that have little connection with reality.

This "pedophilia in hollywood" moral panic is an exact mirror image of the SJW fairy tale- a story about generations of the evil "rich and powerful" who run a bad place called Hollywood where they "pass around" countless "children" for their depraved ceremonies and then smirk about it and even taunt us, knowing that they have the power to get away with it.

Time and again, multimillion-dollar police investigations fail to turn up any evidence of these "pedophile rings.” Just as multi-million dollar police investigations fail to turn up any evidence of the supposedly rampant "human trafficking" going on in America.
Your posts looking mad funny in the light right now.

:patrice:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i dont remember dawsons creek like that but it was around the time of britney spears, "hit me baby one more time" in a school girl uniform...and if you wanna talk about all those boy bands and lou pearlman thats a whole different thread.
Funny you mention boy bands/...this link about LAnce Bass talks about how their manager uses to touch them inappropriately...and he later came out as gay. Might be because of the abuse.

Group

Look up Lou Perlman (nsync and the backstreet boys former manager)
Backstreet Boys Open Up To John Norris About Disgraced Boy-Band Mogul Lou Pearlman: 'Karma's Karma'
Sexual Abuse Allegations against Backstreet Boys Creator Lou Pearlman Highlighted in Documentary | News | True Entertainment
Backstreet Boys' Lou Pearlman's Prison Interview: My Ponzi Scheme Was Smarter Than Madoff’s

Spin

All Star
Daps
Watching that doc makes me wonder about some of these parents. If you see the recorded footage of that Marty Weiss guy around that kid you could tell something was up. The kid Evan or whatever his name was had his head always down and was giving non verbal signals that something wasn't right. I think alot of times in these situations, parents overlook all this stuff as long as their kids are getting paid.

My conclusion after watching this film is that they will never be able to "police" Hollywood. The issue starts with there are just too many people willing to do anything to break in. That automatically puts the leverage in the hands of those already in the system to exploit people. For every person that says I ain't dealing with this, 10 more will happily give in. One of the kids admitted in the film he did the stuff with the older men because he thought it would help his career. Now him being that young, he shouldn't have to be in that situation in the first place. However, he was in that situation and made the decision to do it. Would these same guys be "coming out" if their careers had taken off?

When you consider all the people who have become popular from an early age like Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bieber, Britney, Leo etc, you wonder what they went through. Are they hiding stories that happened to them? Certainly Michael Jackson has had his own issues with little kids.

One issue with the public is people tend to idolize celebrities. They say things like it couldn't of happened or been him, "hes my favorite actor, singer, etc". The world is more crazy than most people can imagine.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
i haven't been able to stop talking about this to my people and i cant stop thinking about it. it's one of the most disturbing things because usually this is on "conspiracy" territory but this was confirmed by multiple ppl who lived it. the reality is that this shyt goes on in all institutions as someone mentioned before.

i know exactly what you mean about nyc. after learning about the slave trading on wall street i feel the exact same way. this place was built on oppression murder and sexual deviancy.

i had a :patrice: moment when i was young about this whole thing when watching that movie scream. i re-watched it when i was in HS and noticed how sexualized the movie was even though they were supposed to be teens but the movie was still rated r and geared towards adults. i didnt think too deep on it but it was something i definitely noticed.

they cant be outright with it like they were in greece and rome, but they push the boundaries if you pay attention.
think about married with children and how sexualized the teenage daughter kelly bundy was. it almost had incestuous overtones to it in a way too.

shyt is real spooky when you look at it in the context of this film. some of the gifs in this thread are outright disturbing.

ima check out ya link in a few.
What has greece and rome got to do with this bruh? Educate me