[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

this is one of the shows they produced. it was shot in the mansion they owned too :scust:

even stiffler from american pie is apart of this fukkery :scust:

Yooooo my wife's best friend used to work for Warner Brothers when she lived in LA. She used to see celebrities all the time at her job. She would always run into him, and said he was a fukking weirdo. She said he was always seen with dudes, and when somebody asked him about it, he flipped the fukk. Hollyweird is so demonic friends.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Usher seems like someone who was turned out young but went along w the program. After knowing about this his relationship with a much older puffy it looks funny in the light. Especially that video of a drunk puffy admitting they would wake up and fight over Frosted Flakes :dame:

nikkas that wear shades in doors

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You can see something similar here, look how watery her eyes are, shyts spooky

2s65315.jpg
Looks like theres a tissue in her hand.
yo have any of ya'll noticed the cover of rihannas new album? its her shirtless as a child.

first song on the album- Consideration
last song on the album - Sex with me

:merchant:
I havent seen the cover til now... thats just super creepy. Why would she approve that?
That's her childhood pic. Some families dont see a need for baby girls to cover their chest. Because it's the same as a lil boys.
But she had a troubled childhood so who knows :yeshrug:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
shyts happening in the government too, look up the franklin cover up. Then one of the dudes investigating happens to die. Not for the fainted hearted of course. Then you got child beauty pageants, Jon benet Ramsey had to be in one of them rings. This shyt is big an lots of people would go down.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
shyts happening in the government too, look up the franklin cover up. Then one of the dudes investigating happens to die. Not for the fainted hearted of course. Then you got child beauty pageants, Jon benet Ramsey had to be in one of them rings. This shyt is big an lots of people would go down.
bout to check this out now.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like theres a tissue in her hand.

That's her childhood pic. Some families dont see a need for baby girls to cover their chest. Because it's the same as a lil boys.
But she had a troubled childhood so who knows :yeshrug:

yeah but in the context of what is confirmed to be going on, its a little demonic...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You know this has been going on for a long time. I remember when reading the Godfather. And in it there is a scene where a mother was walking with her child to some big time Hollywood producer who was like in his late 70s. The mother had her daughter face caked with makeup to have a private time with the producer. The daugher was like 11 or Mind you the Godfather takes place in the late 1940s and early 50s. shyt is fukked up.

And the crazy thing is how everyday you have children missing everyday and the rumors of a massive pedophile rings in Europe and America basically kidnapping these kids. Look at Woody Allan and there were rumors in the 70's Jack Nicholson threw coke fueled sex parties with underage boys and girls.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That Marc Rector guy seemed to be an uber creep. He had all the pedophile mannerisms. A cool calm demeanor. A trusting and professional tone.

He basically finessed the justice system. Used an elaborate excuse to leave America and never come back. Had his name changed and denounced his American citizenship status. Has been untraceable ever since.

Last known whereabout was in Uk living with an 18 year old boy in 2007.

:wow: