[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:ohhh: I always thought OG Claire was replaced cause she was brown skinned. :martin: Damn that is so messed up

Nah, they would have just got a light skin mixed looking claire from jump. Her mother did not like the fact that she may have to do a kissing scene. Also I think she would have to eventually dumb herself down and dress a certain way like the other clair did. So she pulled her daughter from he show. Smart mama. I think the producers probably said, "Fine bytch you want to bounce? Well we will replace your dark skin daughter with a lightskin mixed chic". That was one of the biggest slaps in the face. It would be like Barack Obama dying and congress trying to replace him with a brad Pitt looking Dude talking about that's still Obama.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
yo have any of ya'll noticed the cover of rihannas new album? its her shirtless as a child.

first song on the album- Consideration
last song on the album - Sex with me

:merchant:

A lot of this stuff is used to brainwash children. They try to make it seem normal. So they place it in a setting that is completely different and try to normalize it. I do believe that Hollywood is a propaganda machine that was put in place to brainwash the media. notice how a lot of parents are not in the homes today due to working and other factors. A lot of children are raising themselves. Look at all of the horror movies out today and their titles. Look at a lot of kids show. Look at the music. A lot of times the beats are good and catchy but the words have no real meaning especially in pop. It is like someone is pushing for a society full of debauchery. Soon we will hear that pedophilia is just a sexual orientation. Then why is that a lot of those children are kicked to the side once they go past puberty or used to recruit other kids? Also look at how people are posing their babies and dressing them. Yeah it can look somewhat cute, but look at the babies grown attire . Just know that when things are made popular it is not by coincidence. pedophiles love this stuff. It is sickening.

ab85a846fa6a590d2292b4e2f65e0cfc.jpg

998094b0af6fba153ba2e6e56b372767.jpg

dc37266d6d8088740b5327ad49c27ae1.jpg

566a37b068142c3dcc12ed391e5ff0b3.jpg

37face607caea4d74ca6be2302e30d73.jpg

shof_e349d5899f82772.jpg

Now I know some people may be thinking, what's the big deal. but this is how kids should be dressed

0001image.j13-480x263.png

kids-clothing-600x250.jpg

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
Just finished watching this disturbing documentary. Hollywood is a very sick place :scust:

Got me looking at all these big producers kinda funny. Makes you wonder how these kids get all these big roles. Best believe some big names in Hollywood who went through this Mess.

But imagine All the sick Stuff that has happened or still is going on that we don't know about:scusthov:

There's one similarity between all those molestors though:sas2:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pattern is that this stuff seems to par for the course for the select few child actors that are able to adapt and go along with this demonic lifestyle and they in turn end up turning people out. Corey Haim is a perfect example of someone who couldn't deal with all the stuff he went through and it ultimately killed him. Corey Feldman seems like a snake just trying to save his own skin but if you've seen his recent exploits of having women live with him and he's "managing" them, he's at least exploiting adults who should have some understanding of what is going on.

A parent should never offer up their child to Hollywood for money, that money seems to cost a soul, be it the child's or the parents.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else heard those child molestation rumors about Chris Brown? :lupe:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
the prevalence of pedophilia in hollywood. bunch of former teen actors basically talked about their experiences as kids with their adult managers and other high powered entertainment ppl. parents found that kids shirtless head shots were being sold on eBay and they connected the photographer to other hollywood people. there were rules that at the mansions no one was allowed to have clothes on in the pool/jacuzzi after dark. one dude brian singer did x men and x 2. a kid actually secretly recorded his abuser and he's like i wouldnt have done it if i didnt think you wanted to. n he's like i was 12...and the old dude basically said that we're animals and the only difference is that we're socialized. the level of manipulation is seriously disturbing. lots of drugging went on too.

Hopefully they talk about the father from the TV show 7th Heaven being a pedo :scust: