Coli Bruh makes history! closes deal with KEVIN HART AND MARK CUBAN

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
appreciate the love. In dubai right now with the fam but will be back to reign before the 7th
Is Dubai safe for brehs? Do you have to be vaccinated? Any recommendations while you’re over there? Just checking found a good deal… congrats again by the way :salute:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Good luck breh. Glad you finally got your stuff on Ingram. Wish I coulda dealt with y’all directly and cut the middle (:mjpls:) man out of it but still glad it’s available both issues sell quickly.

Keep up the great work. Black kids need this kinda shyt badly. Too much reliance on white owned comics instead of our own. So y’all are really representin’ keep that shyt up.

we found it economically unviable to do kids content so all our stuff is teens exclusively. Just not a good market for indies

Eh, it depends. Although I’m not as familiar with the production costs I can safely say that I’ve seen some indies do very well with Children’s books. With that said, what Black Sands is doing has much more potential given it’s added potential in the teen genre. It’s only a matter of time til y’all really start cookin Black Sands should have the comic equivalent of the same explosive craze that Children of Blood and Bone did.

Last edited: