Coli Bruh makes history! closes deal with KEVIN HART AND MARK CUBAN

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Congrats. I'm not really a comic book reader but I watched a lot of comic books movies and tv shows. I checked out your first 2 episodes of black sands on your youtube channel and now I am hooked. Had to invest my little $100 because like you said after Jan 7th price goes up. Also congrats on hitting the 1M milestone. I looked on Saturday and it was approaching the milestone and checked today and it look like it skyrocketed right past it.

Also, love the app. I checked out a couple comics this weekend.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congrats. I'm not really a comic book reader but I watched a lot of comic books movies and tv shows. I checked out your first 2 episodes of black sands on your youtube channel and now I am hooked. Had to invest my little $100 because like you said after Jan 7th price goes up. Also congrats on hitting the 1M milestone. I looked on Saturday and it was approaching the milestone and checked today and it look like it skyrocketed right past it.

Also, love the app. I checked out a couple comics this weekend.

Thanks a lot. I uploaded like 20 chapters last night on the app

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
God damn I’m happy for you, breh!
Just the appearance alone makes just about every company that goes on that show a huge fukking success! I fukking love this site, and I love to see people on this site succeed! I can’t even fathom getting paid to do what you love, and actually making your dreams come true! fukking outstanding!!!!!!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
sweet. reminder to do a sweep of your social media posts. and i would try not to be affiliated to this site if i was you. too much fukkery on here
This. Some of the threads recently have been wild, and you are gonna want nothing to do with this site regarding your business.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Wow coil’s own making it big time! I’ll watch and shed a tear when you get that deal. Congratulations breh!

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats breh! Where can I go to check out your comic? Been looking for something new to read!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hey family, your boy did it. Black Sands is going mainstream! I am going to be on Shark Tank on January 7th on ABC. I cannot disclose any spoilers at all but anything about my business itself, I am free to answer.

Let the Daps Begin!

:salute: to you.

as long as u don't :ufdup: and go out like this brotha