Coli bro gets rejected before he even opened his mouth

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
After a certain age women don't want you dressing like that lol. It looks very childish.

to-you.gif

this dude on the left look like he the same age and none of the women popped they balloons... Face card 💳 matters !

JKruQNR.png

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After a certain age women don't want you dressing like that lol. It looks very childish.
Damn not this shyt again. You gotta dress up for your lifestyle. I know quite a few business owning 40+ dudes who dress just like that.

They work for themselves and don't have to worry about appearance like they got a work dress code and the women in their lives don't trip.

Truthfully if you have to adhere to some type of dress code to meet some appearance based value metric then you probably don't have financial freedom. Think about it long and hard.... :skip:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
to-you.gif

this dude look like he the same age and none of the women popped they balloons... Face card 💳 matters !

JKruQNR.png
Fasho. But to be fair dude was dressing kinda bummy. The hat and pants especially. Both these dudes in this picture got decent fits and they look clean. (Pause). But they def weren’t into his face either lol

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The same women that date white boys with Chubb Shorts and Vans :russ:
Man shut this weak shyt up
A bytch gon date you regardless of what you wear if she fukks with you
As long as you have one date night out of the week
Were you get suit and booted
She ain’t tripping about the other 6 days
Any bytch talking about maturity is a red flag because most of those bytches be fried in the head or got some serious mental health issues she ain’t disclosed yet
Men are not purse accessories
Men who are true and real to themselves don’t owe a bytch nothin
And I mean absolutely nothing in this life
Weak ass nikkas of thecoli I tell you