COLI BREHS...WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON THE MOVIE "INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE" WITH BRAD PITT & TOM CRUISE

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just watched this it was okay lol
I like when Tom cruise plays bad guys reminds me of collateral

Bram stoker movie >

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Wait... So Queen of The Damned is a sequel to Interview?

Yes. So book wise it's Interview with the Vampire. Then the prequel, The Vampire Lestat, which goes into what Lestat says to the reporter at the end of Interview about his creation. Something along the lines of, "I will give you the option that I wasn't given". It goes into his life as a noble, but with a piece of shyt father who hated his weak ass son. His sickly mother. The vampire that turned him, and it was pretty much vampire rape. The the mental and emotional connection vampires have with one another, but it's one that a vampire will not have with any vampire they turn. Something Lestat has to learn the heartbreaking way because his sire offed himself not long after turning Lestat, and didn't really teach him shyt. Akasha and her husband are introduced in that book as Lestat finds out about ancient vampires. Then the next book goes past the events of Interview with the Vampire to Queen of the Damned.

The series is still going to this day. Even though Anne Rice took a break because she was born again for a minute, and stopped writing horror and erotica.