COLI BREHS...WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON THE MOVIE "INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE" WITH BRAD PITT & TOM CRUISE

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Its a classic...those two have never done a movie together since

APPARENTLY BRAD PITT HATED WORKING ON THE MOVIE AND HATED TOM CRUISE :ohhh:

Brad Pitt says making 'Interview With a Vampire' was ''one of the worst experiences'' of his life.

The 50-year-old actor starred with Tom Cruise in the 1994 horror movie and admits if the project had come along later in his career, he would have either had changes made or walked away from the film.

He said: ''It was one of he worst experiences of my life. Six months in the f***ing dark, contact lenses, make-up, I'm playing the b***h role...

''Now I'd be able to say, 'This is a problem, we fix this, or I'm outta here.''

The 'Fury' star - who raises six children with wife Angelina Jolie - feels he lacked direction and focus in his early career and didn't always take the best advice.

He admitted to Psychologies magazine: ''When you're starting out it's easy to feel lost.

''I didn't follow my instincts about doing more personal kind of projects. You get a lot of advice from people who are trying to advance your career and want to make money out of you, but also who are trying to help you make a lot of money.

''That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it isn't always going to lead you to make good films.

''You spend too much time on career maintenance but then you think, 'What's the point?' if it's not leading you to be doing interesting work - which is why you really became an actor in the first place.''

http://www.msn.com/en-ae/entertainment/celebrity/brad-pitt-hated-vampire-movie/ar-BB7zt7N

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
:russ:

But then dramatic tension in the movie may pale to that off-screen because Pitt and Cruise have plenty of leftover animosity from shooting “Vampire” in 1994, say sources. In a brutally candid interview, Pitt admitted he “hated” doing that film, adding that he didn’t like Tom.

“He bugged me,” Brad reportedly declared at the time. “There came a point during filming when I started really resenting him. He’s North Pole, I’m South. He’s always coming at you with a handshake, where I may bump into you. There was this underlying competition that got in the way of any real conversation.”

On the set, 5-foot-7 Tom literally tried to rise to Pitt’s stature – wearing boots that added about two inches to bring him closer to Brad’s 6-foot height.

In 2009, outspoken Brad again got under Tom’s skin while promoting his action flick “Inglourious Basterds.” He dissed Tom’s box-office flop “Valkyrie,” slamming it as “a ridiculous movie.” The next year, the ill will between Brad and Tom threatened to explode when Angelina Jolie got the plum role of a CIA agent-turned-spy in “Salt.” Tom lost the part, which was originally written for a man, by reportedly haggling over salary and control of the movie.

“Tom really wanted that part and was not pleased they changed the character to a female,” said a pal.

When Brad heard that Tom was grousing about what happened, he started snidely referring to him as “Dr. Strange,” revealed the source.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
one of my favorites flix
when Pitt was tryna not to be all full blown vampire and went and got at that rat :huhldup:

at Mary Jane Watson being blood thirst off top! :russ:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a great vampire movie, bloody and eerie enough to be a real horror, but gaudy and over the top at times as well with all the elegant settings and set pieces....Very Southern Gothic, I'd like to see a different version, one that takes place only in New Orleans, with darker, bloodier, scarier themes...but, this works well. I love the shots of their schooner heading into Spain (?)....

and lol no surprise about Tom and Brad, despite Pitt's 'sexiest man alive' image and all that, he has always come across as a pretty genuine, grounded guy. And Tom, knowing what we know do, is an absolute control freak, egomanaic, etc. I'm sure he was kinda threatened by Pitt esp in 1994 when he was still basically known as a pretty face.