Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Man this chick could very easily get some well paid doctor/lawyer/businessman to pop the question. She's bad...
No she can't. Why you think women like her strip? Because they're feminist? Lol. In the heart of hearts, upper echelon men wont and don't take them serious. Trick on them and send them back to the hood or wherever they came from. Those type of men have to bring those women around other people in their world. They need women with intellect that can finesse. Marriage is a partnership.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
*kidnaps you on some guerrilla warfare shyt*

*takes another dudes money and make these street plastic surgeons inject your ass*

*hustles you to c00ns and simps to cuddle and titty sucking*

*profits largely*

*fukks your daddy*
*you become my stepchild*
:mjpls:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
No she can't. Why you think women like her strip? Because they're feminist? Lol. In the heart of hearts, upper echelon men wont and don't take them serious. Trick on them and send them back to the hood or wherever they came from. Those type of men have to bring those women around other people in their world. They need women with intellect that can finesse. Marriage is a partnership.

giphy.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Try and get one of these bytches to agree to anal after they say they won't
Won't be hard. For that type of money and its dealbreaker, they'll concede. For $10k+ Chicks are agreeing to get shytted on. No fuss about it. I'm not mad anymore and is playing their game. F it.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Real talk 12 a hour sisters looking to get saved, single ten years later..... See them all the time. I'm dusty to them but them rich nikkas don't fukk with them and they stressed.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Lol.... this is more of exposal than the stripper one. Cause this lil bytch is just a regular hoe trying to make it. I saw her twitter... she thinks she's top notch or something.... but all I see is a bytch I'd fukk, give some money too and drop when I get bored.

more.. at first I want amused by the stripper cause she's a stripper but keep it going with regular IG girls that's more interesting