Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The only thing this thread proved was how fukking dumb and p*ssyless you all are.

1. How the fukk is this is a exposal, she's a fukking stripper you idiot.

2. Women get lame ass offers like this all the time and take them for they money without exchanging any sexual goods aka western union or PayPal me flight of gas money then ghosting or continuing to spin a web of excuses milking lames out of money.

3. God y'all are lame as fukk
:stopitslime: Shut yo "I wanna be different" ass up

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
"I am not a whore"

"weirdo"

-$1000?:youngsabo:

Her-
giphy.gif

:heh:

Gif origins?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she can't. Why you think women like her strip? Because they're feminist? Lol. In the heart of hearts, upper echelon men wont and don't take them serious. Trick on them and send them back to the hood or wherever they came from. Those type of men have to bring those women around other people in their world. They need women with intellect that can finesse. Marriage is a partnership.

No because she's fukking stupid, doesn't realize the true value or her beauty and is willing to waste the best years of her life for short term goals rather than investing in herself to land a long term prospect. Because she probably following the footsteps of her older sisters, aunts and possibly mother.

While some "upper eschelon men" want a woman with intellect, there are many many many others who don't want a woman who is able to carry on intelligent conversations and/or challenge their husband on an intellectual level. They get all that from their profession. These fools want a bad chick that they can show off to their colleagues, the general public and everyone that shows up to the high school/college reunion.

You think Donald Trump married his wife, who can barely speak English, because she has intellect or because he sees their marriage as a "partnership?"