Coli Brehs..Check out my 2nd (Full Coli/Tunnel prod.) mixtape

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
What's good brehs. Just dropped the sequel to my last mixtape "Best of Shutterworth Da G.O.D. vol. 2" It's 18 tracks with 11 different talented producers from the Coli/Tunnel spanning from all over the world. (UK, Canada, Cali, DMV, NY, FLA, just to name a few spots) All the songs are mixed down and its a good diverse collection of music. If you like trap, club bangers, samples, soul samples, orchestra symphony, dark grimey shyt, etc.. then fukks with me. I know everybody got different hip-hop/rap preferences, but if you give it a chance you'll prolly find at least 1 banger that's for you.

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=537302
For the time being this the only download link I have, but I'll post some shyt from the soundcloud as well

Tracklist
1. The Greatest Intro Ever- prod. by @clanarchy
2. Go Hard- prod. by @Chubbs
3. The Playoffs (Grind from the Bottom)- prod. by @PUT IN WORK
4. Life Times –prod.by @TEKBEATZ
5. Emcee Wizardry –prod. by Clanarchy
6. Bring Back the Real – prod. by @DBR
7. You’re the Loser –prod. by @KushSkywalker
8. Struggle Bars – prod. by DBR
9. Never Gon Change –prod. by @Kaypain
10. Go Higher Jesus –prod. by Clanarchy
11. The Final Straw – prod. by DBR
12. Let’s Get It –prod. by @California
13. Da End –prod. by @head shots101
14. Ready For Darkness – prod. by @AVthaPHARAOH
15. E.V.I.L –prod. by @BlackDroog
16. Unholy Warfare –prod. by BlackDroog
17. Enlightenment – prod.by BlackDroog
18. Beyond Good and Evil – prod. by BlackDroog

If you don't wanna give it a chance with a stream/download because you've been disappointed by other Coli rappers than at least watch this lil boxing knockout/highlight video cuz I cut up some of the songs to it as a preview. Then you can decide from there if you want.

For all my booth brehs, whenever ya'll got some extra time, plz hit up the tunnel cuz they got the beat tourney going on now and dudes be in there dropping heat for real. Cats be too talented to just be getting battles with barely 20 votes with all the heads up in here so plz show ya'll suppoprt. Shout outs to my tunnel heads @bigrodthe1 @Tom Foolery @Sincere Noble @producingfire @Zeu$ @Ran Dakroyd @901Cory10 @zoneoutmusik @EddyBlazeBeatz @MichaelWhite @Bruh Man 5th Flo @Dean_Keaton2k @macadomusic

:banderas:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Productions on this shyt fire....beat is tuff my nikka .....when I get a chance I'm going put the track u did on my sound cloud
Clanarchy loving your beats....kush man that beat is holy.....everybody did they thing man

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Productions on this shyt fire....beat is tuff my nikka .....when I get a chance I'm going put the track u did on my sound cloud
Clanarchy loving your beats....kush man that beat is holy.....everybody did they thing man

That's what's up breh. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most emcees can only rock one lane. I showed nikkas I can spit to damn near everything (trap, samples, boom bap, soulful shyt, etc..) Just trying to be a reflection of the talent that ya'll provide in the tunnel.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bout to do my own mixtape breh, this inspired me. I know I can write, just need to work on my rap voice and shyt. But yeah I'm a need verse from you tho real talk

No doubt breh. When you ready lets make it happen. :salute:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
It's some cool shyt, nice tracks, good shyt to nod ya head to. I like to hear Coli nikkas spit.

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad to see this being well received. Real dope project. Took this on my flight with me and zoned out to it above the clouds. It's dope from front to back. Pressures on for Vol.3.:salute: