Coli Brehs..Check out my 2nd (Full Coli/Tunnel prod.) mixtape

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That Life's Time is on some Alchemist type shyt... :banderas:

shout out to @TEKBEATZ on that production :salute:

I like your flow man, it's sort of old school so respect on that.

That track with my beat needs mixed, I think my beat is too loud, and it's mostly my fault, I'm not that good at mastering my beats yet. And I haven't had the time to mix up those vocals you sent.

Still listen.. will drop more feed back later

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

That track with my beat needs mixed, I think my beat is too loud, and it's mostly my fault, I'm not that good at mastering my beats yet. And I haven't had the time to mix up those vocals you sent.

Thanks breh. I actually had somebody mix your track down a little bit, because the bass n overall sound was real loud, but they couldn't get it perfect since we only had the mp3 files and not the actual wav file of the beat. He made it sound a lil better and lowered the bass a bit, but it's not as good as it could be, but that's cool. I'm just glad you let a nikka rock to it cuz that's a dope beat.

and Life Time's is probably one of my favorite tracks off the mixtape. It just had that Alchemist/Pete Rock type vibe to me.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh. I actually had somebody mix your track down a little bit, because the bass n overall sound was real loud, but they couldn't get it perfect since we only had the mp3 files and not the actual wav file of the beat. He made it sound a lil better and lowered the bass a bit, but it's not as good as it could be, but that's cool. I'm just glad you let a nikka rock to it cuz that's a dope beat.

and Life Time's is probably one of my favorite tracks off the mixtape. It just had that Alchemist/Pete Rock type vibe to me.

should of hit me up, I still got the wav files of every sound in that beat

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

We are cooking something :scheme:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I appreciate everybody taking the time out to listen. That shyt means a lot. If the Coli were to ever blow up on some music shyt I'd like my name as well as the dope ass producers on this site to be at least mentioned. In my opinion the production on this is just as good if not better than some of the shyt that the industry puts out.

:salute: to my Coli fam

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn I shoulda gave you some beats to jump on. :whew:

Don't worry breh. They'll be a part 3. I honestly try to fukk with everybody, but t's almost impossible to include everybody on one mixtape though, so I try to reach out to different cats each time. Like you had some dudes who were on part 1 that weren't on part 2, but then that gives other people a chance to rock since you always having new cats coming to the tunnel. You got a dope unique style so we can definitely work on something in the future.

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
This shyt bangs...

e8rUW.gif