Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
tWZSoNj.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough, I can respect that. :ehh:

You should really make that house deed thread though, i'd like to see the responses.

Well...in all honesty. I been stressing for a minute to do a "post 3 pics of you and ya current girl" thread.

Thats a thread i'd really like to see responses for....Thats the one I'd rather do first. :jawalrus:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well...in all honesty. I been stressing for a minute to do a "post 3 pics of you and ya current girl" thread.

Thats a thread i'd really like to see responses for....Thats the one I'd rather do first. :jawalrus:
nobody is participating in that thread breh, nobody is posting their wifey on here.

didn’t you already try and make a thread similar to this before?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Neither...it’s a joke in reference to Lyor Cohen throwing up this sign in that pic with Kanye. There’s a bunch of controversy and a huge thread in the booth over whether it’s for 300 his label or some white supremacy sign.
thanks

there's a book that came out in the early 90s that examines why we sometimes run with rumors...it's a good read

197917._UY400_SS400_.jpg

I doubt many of those arguing online about elroy.....elroy......elroy cohen flashing signs would ever care to read it, but a few might.