Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Neither...it’s a joke in reference Lyor Cohen throwing up this sign in that pic with Kanye. There’s a bunch of controversy and a huge thread in the booth over whether it’s for 300 his label or some white supremacy sign.

There was a time when that just meant "ok" or "solid"

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
40c5b7838111273.jpg

I read the OP wrong, I thought he meant the join date, not today's date :snoop:

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
post an example breh

He wanna come for me for no reason, I'm gonna apply pressure to this cac. He already made light skin excuses here, we need real proof :mjgrin:

Hey btch ass nikka reply @Maxbcline

A2qpxdF.jpg

Last edited:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Of course he can't. Everybody knows @smokeurobinson isn't black. Isn't it obvious.:heh:

I don't know him from Adam, but i don't like his avoiding something as simple as "i'm black here's proof". I want to give people the benefit of the doubt cause there really is some hard headed ass nikkas. But anytime i see someone juelzing that hard and give speeches or coppin please on why they won't or can't post a simple picture to prove the most basic thing that they are black then yea i really doubt they are black.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So can you prove that you're actually black or not?
I don't know him from Adam, but i don't like his avoiding something as simple as "i'm black here's proof". I want to give people the benefit of the doubt cause there really is some hard headed ass nikkas. But anytime i see someone juelzing that hard and give speeches or coppin please on why they won't or can't post a simple picture to prove the most basic thing that they are black then yea i really doubt they are black.

Yeah homie...I dont play Locker Room bullshyt games about proving I'm Black. Thats weirdo shyt.

Like I said......wake me when you make a thread about having the deed to your house. I'll post a picture with my hand next to that.

The real question is.....can u post the deed to your house? Thats real Black power.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I know several of the brehettes have verified themselves many times on here.

Only ones I know off top of my head are @biscuitsnbangers and @BlackPearl The Empress.

Who else?

Also, anybody that's already been verified can verify any posters that they have met in person or follow on social media.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Yeah homie...I dont play Locker Room bullshyt games about proving I'm Black. Thats weirdo shyt.

Like I said......wake me when you make a thread about having the deed to your house. I'll post a picture with my hand next to that.

The real question is.....can u post the deed to your house? Thats real Black power.

Why don't you make a thread about posting the deed to our houses and get it started since you so interested in that. This thread right here is about proving who's black and who's not, and right now you and that fakkit @Trent who dapped you are both looking like some cacs in the light to me.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Only ones I know off top of my head are @biscuitsnbangers and @BlackPearl The Empress.

Who else?

Also, anybody that's already been verified can verify any posters that they have met in person or follow on social media.

LOL @ "verified"

Aint no such thing....As soon as someone disagrees with your opinion they gonna call u a Cac no matter how many pics and videos u posted in past threads.

u got a weirdo in here saying I'm either cac or Mexican and you dapped him up....Yet my pics have been posted on this site before either of you joined.

:mjlol:

This is the main reason why all this "verification" shyt u on is bullshyt.

And why do I have to prove my Blackness to a bunch of people that dont even own their own homes?

:heh:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

Who else?

I just talked to that biscuits chick for the first time today, she's a racist cac, that's the only thing verified about her.