Coli Breh Was Just Trying To Eat His Potatoes In Peace When The Feds Pulled Out

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Low key, that interview is hilarious. How lil bro talking, how they made sure the news knew they were worried about getting shot. Baby auntie said she thought her family got shot so she ran out there thinking she was gonna get shot, they ain't telling the story in a shook way doe, they laughing and shyt lol.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I swear this is pointless trying to explain this to you.

WHAT
IS
THE
POINT
OF
CAMOUFLAGE?

It's to disguise oneself to blend into the environment.
This utility is not necessary in a policing engagement you goddamn fool.

:what:

So you’re saying a federal agency that engages in dangerous situations across multiple capacities and multiple topographies doesn’t have a valid need to take measures to reduce their visibility….

:gucci:

Are you trolling me?

The agents seen in the video are not there to “police” they are there to neutralize or capture depending on the circumstance.

shyt, if there was a terrorist attack. These would be the same federal agents sent out to deal with it. These are not police officers in the video my g.

To further drive the point home… you could probably break traffic laws and smoke crack in front of the agents shown in the video and they wouldn’t care. They have specific focus.
nikkas just go ahead and enlist together so y'all can argue that shyt in bed :dame: