Coli Breh Was Just Trying To Eat His Potatoes In Peace When The Feds Pulled Out

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The uniforms cost money…

Getting a general camo pattern that works with wide range of foliage makes sense…. They not changing into a different uniform each time they go to a different area. How many uniforms would they need just for the range of topography in California alone?
Camouflage isn't a "uniform" to be worn casually.

It has a specific utility.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Camouflage isn't a "uniform" to be worn casually.

It has a specific utility.
I don’t think getting geared up to arrest a high risk person counts as “casual”

they the ones looking stupid wearing camo in an urban setting in broad daylight...:mjlol: I'm trying to help...
Uh… the federal officers who you see would wear the same uniform if they were out in the desert tracking the suspect or in a woodland area doing the same thing. The uniform would be the same because they not just gonna be switching clothes based on specific topography every time they get dressed. General camo pattern used when performing their job makes sense. Do some research on the pattern they are using and the specific requirements met when it was developed to understand more.

Also, did you actually think each person in camo personally picked that to wear? Like they just decided they liked how it looked so they put it on? Or was it standardized and they just rocking what was already decided on based on multiple factors beyond what you have even considered ?

Weird hill for me to die on though,,,, I admit. But do you happen to work retail or something?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Uh… the federal officers who you see would wear the same uniform if they were out in the desert tracking the suspect or in a woodland area doing the same thing. The uniform would be the same because they not just gonna be switching clothes based on specific topography every time they get dressed. General camo pattern used when performing their job makes sense. Do some research on the pattern they are using and the specific requirements met when it was developed to understand more.

:laff: im not the only one who questioned this tho...:mjlol: you aint gotta explain it to me...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so just just because there is more than one smart dumb nikka on the coli…

That must mean there are no smart dumb nikkas on the coli…?

:gucci:

:mjlol: WHAT?!?!

Look man I understand why they wear the camo and the uniforms and all of that. Its just I questioned it like others here that's all... damn bruh... relax.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Savvir needs to stop this foolishness because it's very simple.

What is camouflage supposed to do?
It has a specific utility, right? The military does not wear the same camouflage in Afghanistan that they wore in Vietnam. Why not? The answer is obvious -- if you know what the purpose of camouflage IS.

If you don't know, then just admit you're an idiot and you can continue this circle jerk of "well, they don't have a variety of uniforms at their disposal" -- which, even if that were true...WHY THE HELL WOULD CAMOUFLAGE BE THE MOTHER F*CKING DEFAULT UNIFORM, YOU F*CKING HALFWIT???

:what:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
@Savvir needs to stop this foolishness because it's very simple.

What is camouflage supposed to do?
It has a specific utility, right? The military does not wear the same camouflage in Afghanistan that they wore in Vietnam. Why not? The answer is obvious -- if you know what the purpose of camouflage IS.

If you don't know, then just admit you're an idiot and you can continue this circle jerk of "well, they don't have a variety of uniforms at their disposal" -- which, even if that were true...WHY THE HELL WOULD CAMOUFLAGE BE THE MOTHER F*CKING DEFAULT UNIFORM, YOU F*CKING HALFWIT???

You insinuate I don’t know… when I’ve made it clear that I do know.

For a federal agency. That deals with a wide range of jurisdictions, especially in the west…

They would standardize a general camo pattern that is made for multiple topographies.

Same way the camo in Vietnam… isn’t different for every single area of Vietnam.

Same way camo in Afghanistan is standardized so even those in afghani forests are wearing the same camo as those in afghani deserts.

Did you actually research the topography of the countries you named? Why aren’t you mad that the military isn’t using multiple different camo within the individual regions you named?

The answer to that question further reinforces my point.

Camo is the default because of its wide variety of utility for a federal agency that deals with a wide range of topography. The camo in the pics was designed specifically to be useful in a range of environments.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They would standardize a general camo pattern that is made for multiple topographies.
I swear this is pointless trying to explain this to you.

WHAT
IS
THE
POINT
OF
CAMOUFLAGE?

It's to disguise oneself to blend into the environment.
This utility is not necessary in a policing engagement you goddamn fool.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I swear this is pointless trying to explain this to you.

WHAT
IS
THE
POINT
OF
CAMOUFLAGE?

It's to disguise oneself to blend into the environment.
This utility is not necessary in a policing engagement you goddamn fool.

So you’re saying a federal agency that engages in dangerous situations across multiple capacities and multiple topographies doesn’t have a valid need to take measures to reduce their visibility….

:gucci:

Are you trolling me?

The agents seen in the video are not there to “police” they are there to neutralize or capture depending on the circumstance.

shyt, if there was a terrorist attack. These would be the same federal agents sent out to deal with it. These are not police officers in the video my g.

To further drive the point home… you could probably break traffic laws and smoke crack in front of the agents shown in the video and they wouldn’t care. They have specific focus.

Last edited: