Coli breh says paying all the bills doesn't make you a provider

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Why do black folks continue to make asses of ourselves

Asians, Hispanics has passed us up on totem pole here in America and we still walking around thinking a man needs to pay all my bills, or if u a man u need to pay all your girl not your wife but your girlfriend bills and need to do other shyt

Black man salary is 46k a year and black woman aver Salary is 42k a year..,, but everyone online up here talking like we all making 100k easily out of the blue..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Asians, Hispanics has passed us up on totem pole here in America and we still walking around thinking a man needs to pay all my bills, or if u a man u need to pay all your girl not your wife but your girlfriend bills and need to do other shyt

Black man salary is 46k a year and black woman aver Salary is 42k a year..,, but everyone online up here talking like we all making 100k easily out of the blue..
Crazy world man

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Because we moved the class clowns to the front and they’re infecting our children