Damn breh sniffed that

3baafb6f0081ffbbdaa095df014c2fcf.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What a idiot

U don’t live with the woman and u paying yours and her bills

fukking dumbasses in this world

You a whole ass trick to be paying a bytch bills AND they don't even live together. :mjlol:

Paying all the bills while she gets to save and invest her money is fukking insane lmao. :dead:
What exactly is she doing? You're basically taking care of a grown ass child.:dead:
And what does she do in return to deserve that treatment?

Something vague like "be in her feminine energy"

Or they bring up "she gives birth", which doesn't answer the question of what she actually does to even make you want to seed her up

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Is she handing over her inheritance to him or is her father giving him Angel investor money and making him heir to his legacy? Or is this typical “stunting on other nikkas” babble with made up “real nikka” rules?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
These women basically want slaves for a husband. Work 60 hours a week, because you know 40 ain't gone cut it, 1 hour commute, dealing with racist corporate America. No amount of p*ssy can fix stress and fatigue.
They'll call you gay for this

Seriously . Yeah real life women ain't as extreme as these social media posts but many share similar sentiments.

Last edited:
Daps
Paying a woman’s bills you aren’t married to is absurd to me.

Am I the only one who notices the majority of these men giving relationship advice are the least attractive?

:dame:

No Diddy, but it’s always the ones you know can’t pull the best women. And a woman being attractive doesn’t make her a good woman, but it’s part of the total package.