Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's odd that his videos have so many viewers. I don't think he rates the drinks or drinks rare drinks that people are curious about. And you know he's going to drink it. I could be wrong but he doesn't have any fails......it's like if Evel Kenievel kept jumping through a hoop but every time they just change the color of the hoop rather than change the obstacle itself. You know he's going to complete the jump, he's not going to do anything different like a flip or through fire, over a shark tank or anything. But you watch anyway.

one of the weirdest forums I ever found was a fat feeding forum. There were people who sent money and food to morbidly obese people so they could fatter.

The thread titles were like "help me reach 700 lbs this year!"

there was even a picture sub forum where they would post pics of them eating the food others sent

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of the weirdest forums I ever found was a fat feeding forum. There were people who sent money and food to morbidly obese people so they could fatter.

there was even a picture sub forum where they would post pics of them eating the food others sent

Do they got a workout out forum?

You become popular people will give you money for doing anything.

I run 10k a day, sometimes 10miles, occasionally 15.

:jbhmm: if I can find a gig that'll allow users to pay me.....

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Put up a link I am about to get some free food.