Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In an odd way I envy this cat :patrice:

Sometimes I be like, damn I wish I could eat a bucket of chicken, tons of gravy, eat a whole pizza, but then I see my physique and diet and I just refuse to throw it all away :francis:

Edit: watched pieces of the video.... These the type of dudes that get to the crib with two bags of food and go into an empty room to eat alone, like they genuinely love food and eating is like sex to them. M'fukkas got the car full of fries, salt on the steering wheel, seat belt smell like KFC grease, after weeks and weeks the car smell funny cause they dropped a fish sandwich under the seat and couldn't bend over to pick that m'fukka out.

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
When he said what he really wanted to get order at the 1 minute mark :picard:

“with a diet soda” :dead:

This shyt mad unhealthy but I cant lie I laughed multiple times, especially at the "Diet Soda" part after naming all that shyt. :dead:

This nikka wild. Hope he make some money off this shyt and get healthy though, would hate to see a brother thats enjoying life like that die early.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He just had that Saweetie meal, so I'll just post this just incase it becomes his last meal :mjcry:

That was disgusting

:mjlol:

Label must of cut the check. Cause the pandering was crazy.

“Saweetie you incredible boo”

“Saweetie you did your thing! I need some of her”

“Damn this meal goes crazy, woooooooooooow”

Badlands singing her songs

:hhh:

Wonder how much they got paid to review it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
In an odd way I envy this cat :patrice:

Sometimes I be like, damn I wish I could eat a bucket of chicken, tons of gravy, eat a whole pizza, but then I see my physique and diet and I just refuse to throw it all away :francis:

Edit: watched pieces of the video.... These the type of dudes that get to the crib with two bags of food and go into an empty room to eat alone, like they genuinely love food and eating is like sex to them. M'fukkas got the car full of fries, salt on the steering wheel, seat belt smell like KFC grease, after weeks and weeks the car smell funny cause they dropped a fish sandwich under the seat and couldn't bend over to pick that m'fukka out.

Dude I feel the same way when I watch Korean mukbangers eating tons of food and shyt. As a foodie, I wish I could go in like I did back in my younger days but I can barely hit up a buffet anymore. Its like my body telling me ":camby:eat a fukking sandwich and chill, you don't want them big boy problems".

Yet it dawned on me that most of them "foodies" have these insane exercise regiments that make a muscle head go:whoa:.

Bottom line, I love food but not on the level of Daym and Badlands Chugs :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Some of y'all low key disappointed he ain't die yet.

:deadmanny:I just posted the video because it's on my feed and brehs like:

200.gif

Like folks waiting on dude to kick the buffet like the ball fitting to drop :mjlol: