Coli Auction: Phoenix Knightly Gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ok im going to make a thread in the event center so we can transfer the funds from your account to mine. Please sign your name in the thread and i will deliver the photograph to you.

The PHOENIX KNIGHTLY GIF AUCTION WILL CLOSE IN 4 HOURS!

8 Million dollars is currently the highest bid.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Its business, never personal. Where there is thirst, the man with water can become a king.

The gif market is a good racket in this place.
I can't even hate on yo hustle....just dnt think u the only one with exclusive material :shaq:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You'e in your 30s and still read comic books correct?

:snoop:
Yessir. So do you. I see you talking about comics in the rec room. Or is that just Mr. Somebody? :skip:

You're in your 30's and you read comic books and you try to auction off gifs of women young enough to be your daughter for imaginary currency on message boards.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yessir. So do you. I see you talking about comics in the rec room. Or is that just Mr. Somebody? :skip:

You're in your 30's and you read comic books and you try to auction off gifs of women young enough to be your daughter for imaginary currency on message boards.
I think the sun rays on your prematurely bald head have turned you Jack Sparrow status. Please move along. Im trying to manage alot of big things right now and cant play childish games with you at the moment. Go put some lotion on your ashy scalp or something. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.