Reppin
NULL
This place is so weird.

AlpUO6X.png

@Poitier You hate women or something, breh? :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
We are going to start the bidding at 40k in coli cash. This is a rare collectible gif of @Phoenix_Knightly23 in tiny chat talking, smiling and looking cute for a good 30 seconds. What makes this gif so priceless is the fact that you actually get to see her in motion, you know, moving around and stuff which im sure would be a hot collectors item for a lot of you coli collectors? I am the only person with this item so the rarity is rarer then rare. Its the rarest. :ohmy:

After the bidding please step into the event center auction house so for finalization of the transaction at which point the gif will be emailed to the email of your choice.

Do i have 50 thousand?

Phoenix for 44k in coli cash you can buy this item from me.
You are a middle-aged married man with a kid doing this bullshyt. fukking loser.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You are a middle-aged married man with a kid doing this bullshyt. fukking loser.
christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif

You're just upset because you broke in real life and on the coli while simutaneously being bald headed. :whoo: Life just dont fukk with you like that.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif

You're just upset because you broke in real life and on the coli while simutaneously being bald headed. :whoo: Life just dont fukk with you like that.
Broke? I could pay for you to get hairline reconstructive surgery and still have enough left over to pay for 5 years of therapy for all 3 of your aliases.

Status
Not open for further replies.