Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

:patrice:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Openly? No. But I got uncles and family friends that be on that suspect shyt. They probably go both ways :dead:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

:what: :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.