Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

I heard in most of the islands you can be openly gay except for Jamaica and Haiti. In the other islands they give gays a lot of shyt, but its not as extreme as JA and Haiti.

Malted Milk

Bundu Hot Sauce
Daps
Reppin
Italia
1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

:usure::merchant::sas1::sas2::mjpls:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Sodomites have always existed but "gay" is relatively a new term. There's no such thing as flamboyant homos like u have them here too. The african sodomites hide it well, raise families while engaging in their filth underground. I know of one guy turned homo in my community, not only did the fam disown him but they held a mock funeral like he died as his mother put it "my son is dead to me".

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Sodomites have always existed but "gay" is relatively a new term. There's no such thing as flamboyant homos like u have them here too. The african sodomites hide it well, raise families while engaging in their filth underground. I know of one guy turned homo in my community, not only did the fam disown him but they held a mock funeral like he died as his mother put it "my son is dead to me".

Ouch. :to:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

Zambia does not support homosexuality don't get one womens words twisted thinking she speaks for the whole country

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

@mrken12 @kp404 @Theraflu @bdizzle

Ya'll were right :dwillhuh: :banderas:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I live in South Africa, being openly gay is not openly chastised. Not even in the hardest of ghetto's, effeminate guy's get chastised walking past groups of guys but that's pretty much it. There are seldom instances of hate violence against gays. I know nikka's up north of Africa getting culled for dipping into the chocolate purse though.

I have a flamboyant gay cousin. He is an outcast, he attends family funerals but that's about it. My aunts spread a rumour that he was molested as a kid by his step father but he has not said anything about it (he is now 26) so I believe it was them trying to justify his homosexuality to themselves when truthfully he's been extremely effeminate since we were little kids. Also, he has a half brother that was raised in the same household that is not gay.

The most tragic part is he is the only son of my maternal grandads only son meaning he would be the only one to carry on my grandads name which is where their name would have died :wow:. It could have been the end of my moms family name but fortunately my 2 of my aunts had sons out of wedlock and their sons have my grandads surname. One of the grandkids has a son that has my grandads surname so I guess unplanned pregnancies out of wedlock won :cape:.

Oh and also:

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
I don't have any gay relatives. You're better of being a rapist than being gay in some nigerian families. Homophobia is really brutal in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.