Cole James Cash-SAIGON-2014 (Album made entirely in rehab)

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
There is not one bad beat on here. I don't like all of them but I wouldn't say they were bad beats. Just to be honest I expect most random internet projects to be average or below average. This was cool, good shyt.

By far my favorite is NVA Fire Mission, that's executed well and it's just good on it's own. Like I don't want to hear anyone rap on it at all. I've listened to it multiple times already and the only thing that I don't like is it stops abruptly and too soon.

Em Di Ren Co (number 11) is real good too. C Styles better get a stack together for that one.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
There is not one bad beat on here. I don't like all of them but I wouldn't say they were bad beats. Just to be honest I expect most random internet projects to be average or below average. This was cool, good shyt.

By far my favorite is NVA Fire Mission, that's executed well and it's just good on it's own. Like I don't want to hear anyone rap on it at all. I've listened to it multiple times already and the only thing that I don't like is it stops abruptly and too soon.

Em Di Ren Co (number 11) is real good too. C Styles better get a stack together for that one.
Thanks man, i appreciate the listen. what do you mean stops abruptly? you mean it ends too soon?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Yeah like I felt it could have gone on a little longer, it's really good.

I'm going to pay the 5 bucks for it, it's not even a fast food meal and I think you should get something for the work.

man thank you. i ended it at Madison Nguyen because i had ran out of ideas at that point. Often times whathappens is if i sit on a project too long i start removing shyt and adding shyt and it never gets done, like my album Innocent Sin, or Analog Homegirl where i completed them shyts and never put them out.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
man thank you. i ended it at Madison Nguyen because i had ran out of ideas at that point. Often times whathappens is if i sit on a project too long i start removing shyt and adding shyt and it never gets done, like my album Innocent Sin, or Analog Homegirl where i completed them shyts and never put them out.

I completely understand. Good shyt, for real. I just hit your paypal.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is really dope. Keep up the good work in music and in life. I'm broke until the 1st, but I will cop. Remind me if you don't see it. :salute: