Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is fukking hilarious :Denzlol:

:dead:

Whats your favorite part of the book?

Everything. It's a really good book and he did such a great job. Great book and I think it'll be a good book to read because it's great.

Who's your favorite character in the book, I've read it 3 times myself.

I can't hear you, a lot of static. I think I lost you.

Same ol lying Trump. Guy has never read a book or studied from one his entire life.

From a constitutional law professor to a man who can only read when forced to. This country is done.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I am trying to put together a twitter list of all of the congressional journalist or others who are and will be live covering the committees and hearings. People like Kyle Cheney and Zoe Tillman, if anyone has any other twitter handles, please drop them.

I can make this list and my current 'Trump related' list available for anyone interested.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:dead:

Whats your favorite part of the book?

Everything. It's a really good book and he did such a great job. Great book and I think it'll be a good book to read because it's great.

Who's your favorite character in the book, I've read it 3 times myself.

I can't hear you, a lot of static. I think I lost you.

Same ol lying Trump. Guy has never read a book or studied from one his entire life.

From a constitutional law professor to a man who can only read when forced to. This country is done.
Do you think he read Art of the Deal? I don’t think anyone in his family come across as readers.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Do you think he read Art of the Deal? I don’t think anyone in his family come across as readers.
Imagine Trump trying to read green eggs and ham to his kid.

I would not eat them on a boat, I would not eat them with a goat.

"Goats are vicious, believe me. No one knows more about boats and goats than me. Believe me."