Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Trump 100 percent thinks he can just choose to ignore rulings from "Obama-appointed" judges.

"We disagree with that ruling ... it's totally the wrong decision by obviously an Obama-appointed judge. He was a recent Obama-appointed judge."
6:40 PM - May 20, 2019
View image on Twitter

NEW Don McGahn feels "obligated" not to appear before House Judiciary and "will respect the President's instruction." His lawyer tells House that the former Trump White House lawyer must defer to @realDonaldTrump .

6:39 PM - May 20, 2019

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I really think that the dems, Supreme Court, doj and American people would allow trump to become a dictator if he wants to. People out here are either trump supporters or don’t give a shyt if their country goes to shyt.
Are you working under the impression he’s going to be re elected?

He’s not going to win 98% of the popular vote, but he will a respectable 62%.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It's coming along. This new move really won't gain him more support. Ya'll sleep on just how unhappy these folks on the hill are. Yeah they are silent but they are p*ssy. If enough folks jump up they'll fall in line. Can't expect a church mousr to behave like a lion.
Gain support. As a black man in America, I have had my reservations about the justice department. White people won’t hit the roof until their birth control is taken away from them.