Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.), who is the most vulnerable Democratic senator up for reelection next year, said he is “greatly, greatly disappointed in what I am seeing in the attorney general. I also thought he would bring this institutional stability to the Department of Justice — and not be the president’s personal lawyer. And he seems like he is moving and has moved toward a less independent role,” Jones said in an interview. “That bothers me for the 12 remaining investigations out there.”

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who also initially supported Barr, said if Mueller’s issues with Barr prove out, “Absolutely, I have buyer’s remorse. I would have made a big mistake.” Manchin said he will lean on Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to bring Mueller in for a hearing, though Graham has said he has no plans to do so.

The third Democrat who supported Barr, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, has requested a meeting with Barr about the discrepancies between his view of the special counsel’s report and Mueller’s, an aide said.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.), who is the most vulnerable Democratic senator up for reelection next year, said he is “greatly, greatly disappointed in what I am seeing in the attorney general. I also thought he would bring this institutional stability to the Department of Justice — and not be the president’s personal lawyer. And he seems like he is moving and has moved toward a less independent role,” Jones said in an interview. “That bothers me for the 12 remaining investigations out there.”

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who also initially supported Barr, said if Mueller’s issues with Barr prove out, “Absolutely, I have buyer’s remorse. I would have made a big mistake.” Manchin said he will lean on Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to bring Mueller in for a hearing, though Graham has said he has no plans to do so.

The third Democrat who supported Barr, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, has requested a meeting with Barr about the discrepancies between his view of the special counsel’s report and Mueller’s, an aide said.

So the 3 Republicans masquerading as Democrats now feel they made a mistake? Really? :martin:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
It's not a party of the people, by the people, and for the people. :yeshrug:

I'm sure a lot of people saw the lack of support given to senate candidates in the 2016 election. If you're not running in NY, TX, CA, or FL nobody really cares about you.

Sounds to me like the Dems did a poor job of motivating their supporters to get out and vote in 2016.
As low as our voter turnout is and as entrenched as they are, they need to do better.
It's their job to rally and earn the support.

They should be treating 2020 like life or death out here. If the Republicans can prop up a criminal and keep him in office, Dems can get people to vote.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sounds to me like the Dems did a poor job of motivating their supporters to get out and vote in 2016.
As low as our voter turnout is and as entrenched as they are, they need to do better.
It's their job to rally and earn the support.

They should be treating 2020 like life or death out here. If the Republicans can prop up a criminal and keep him in office, Dems can get people to vote.
Half this, half if a better life is desirable you shouldn't just sit there as a passenger to your own demise.

American voter apathy in general has allowed the active, non-apathetic, special interests, and corporations to rule unchallenged.

People need to start their own movements. :demonic:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Well gee I guess they're gonna give Barr a real talking to :picard: he's in for it now. :ufdup:

:beli:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Morons.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm busy at work right now so i'll defer to @Orbital-Fetus if he has the cycles:

7d4bf637-3afe-49ca-aa8f-715f4b93d1d1.jpg

full

full

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The Hill
5 hrs ·
Senator Lindsey Graham, the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he will not ask special counsel Robert Mueller to testify about the Russia probe, after an hours-long hearing with Attorney General Barr.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Graham won't call for Mueller to testify: 'It's over'
“I'm not going to do any more. Enough already. It's over,” Graham told reporters, asked why he wasn’t calling Mueller to appear before his committee.

The Hill
5 hrs ·
Jim Jordan, a top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, suggested Attorney General Barr not show up for a planned testimony before the committee on Thursday, breaking with his own committee's leadership.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Jim Jordan suggested Barr should skip House testimony Thursday
“Think about how crazy that is,” Jordan said. “The very moment [Nadler] is making that statement, Bill Barr is testifying in front of Congress, he’s in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. That is craziness.”

so much treason

:lolbron: at Republicans subverting their own power and it will come back to haunt them. What happens when THEY want someone to show up in front of Congress. I would print out every article of them advising people not show up or instances of Trump interfering with Congressional hearings and send it to them in response.