Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t trust Glenn Greenwald anymore.

Is that sarcasm? He has had hate in his eyes for Hillary and a fanatic love for Wikileaks for a while.

He is either a useful idiot or an agent. Rape charges against Assange were a conspiracy but Russian interference was a hoax.

He has been slowly steering his followers towards this iceberg for years.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Is that sarcasm? He has had hate in his eyes for Hillary and a fanatic love for Wikileaks for a while.

He is either a useful idiot or an agent. Rape charges against Assange were a conspiracy but Russian interference was a hoax.

He has been slowly steering his followers towards this iceberg for years.

Yes, but it’s more than that I’m starting to feel.I don’t think he’s an impartial observer or a journalist at this point.

I think you’re right on in your second blurb and yes he’s clearly been pushing a false narrative for a longtime. I wonder if he even believes what he’s saying anymore. It’s pretty ludicrous the more you look at it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, but it’s more than that I’m starting to feel.I don’t think he’s an impartial observer or a journalist at this point.

I think you’re right on in your second blurb and yes he’s clearly been pushing a false narrative for a longtime. I wonder if he even believes what he’s saying anymore. It’s pretty ludicrous the more you look at it.

That's why I begin to think he may be an agent. People would kill their own mother if enough money is involved.

If it isn't money maybe it's the ideology. He may be so against American imperialism that he is happy for Trump to destroy American institutions if it means that America keeps out of the business of other countries. I dunno, but something has been off with him for a long time. He hasn't been right since his husband was detained in the UK.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

full

i love that smiley.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The problem is the waters have already been muddied. Barr did his job. How do you undo the damage now?
There are 2 camps:
1. Donald and his sycophants, enablers, and neocon war-hawks, and this camp, though a pathetic minority in the general public, they wield the biggest stick. They have 2/3 branches (3/4 if you count the SC). They were scared shytless of the report, and put their "sheriff" in charge of the Justice Dept. I wouldn't be surprised if Cheney gets exposed as the overall mastermind of this. This whole play has his name written all over it.
2. Our camp, the majority of the public, and the house. We have seen DJT commit all the crimes that he has been accused of, and more, and it has all played out right in the public. Precedents have been broken, so we have to do what we have to do, no matter how difficult it is. GET UGLY! DO SOMETHING!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Barr is a piece of shyt, but he accomplished his mission. Get ahead of the report and Muddy the waters so much that nothing matters.

Can’t even impeach Barr because the GOP controlled senate has his back.

It’s all very deflating. :francis:
It does not matter what the Senate can or can't do, when it comes to the pres or the AG, they still have to go through with it. No more empty barreling.