Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
We know Barr isn't going to show up but if he did, Thursday's hearing would be real interesting following these types of quoted Mueller comments:

THIS SCOOP: Mueller blasted Barr-for creating "confusion" about his results

“This threatens to undermine a central purpose [of Spec Counsel appointment]: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We know Barr isn't going to show up but if he did, Thursday's hearing would be real interesting following these types of quoted Mueller comments:

Rep Sawell said if Barr don’t show up Thursday they gonna subpena him and if he disobey they gonna hold him in contempt and impeach him

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
people really wanted the barr "summary" to be the last word...they said: bbbut we dont need the full report..bbbarr wouldnt mislead everyone and take the report out of context..we need to move on from this right now...it was obvious when the redacted report came out that barr mislead everyone and presented the findings without context...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Unless Mueller comes out and says, yes we were done, im convinced this was still a very active investigation and Barr shut it down

Honestly, I think Barr did. Remember Mueller had just got the grand jury for another 6 months. I believe Barr said wrap it up which is why he had his summary out so fast