HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oh my god, youre fukking right. Its gonna be awful. :snoop:

Vince probably been recording promos for years for this shyt:sadbron:

So, he'll be the wrestling version of Stan Lee. :ohhh:

Actually, Vince hasn't quite caught up with standard pop culture to know who Stan Lee is yet.
full

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
What if he put stephanie back on smackdown
And shane on raw

:russ:

That's exactly what's going to happen. Some silly, insignificant change like that.

He's gonna give Rhyno his job back, announce the women tag titles, and a future draft, and that's it.
We're good until Mania because everyone loves Mania:DVince:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The two weeks of Raw on Christmas and New Year's Eve will likely be the two lowest rated shows in history unless something huge is announced. One of the moves that McMahon might make is the announcement of a new GM after Baron Corbin is ousted from the position. Another rumor is that Vince will be there to announce the debuts of some new wrestlers, presumably from NXT

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
there's pretty much nothing they can do as far as shaking up the main rosters. LMAO. I don't want to see call ups walking into an already burning dumpster fire and get screwed. Vince needs to come out there and shoot fire the writers. He also needs to fire someone like Randy Orton. Orton is one of those people that's just collecting checks and he's viewed like he's up on that tippy top tier. He literally brings nothing to the show and there's nothing anybody wants to see him do at this point.

But yeah it's Vince, the big announcement will probably be a future announcement for another GM or some wack shyt.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
there's pretty much nothing they can do as far as shaking up the main rosters. LMAO. I don't want to see call ups walking into an already burning dumpster fire and get screwed. Vince needs to come out there and shoot fire the writers. He also needs to fire someone like Randy Orton. Orton is one of those people that's just collecting checks and he's viewed like he's up on that tippy top tier. He literally brings nothing to the show and there's nothing anybody wants to see him do at this point.

But yeah it's Vince, the big announcement will probably be a future announcement for another GM or some wack shyt.
Orton would work well as the top heel on RAW. He doesn’t fit in on Smackdown.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps

It’s a damn shame they don’t milk the nostalgia from AE fans , it’s been just about 20 years

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It’s a damn shame they don’t milk the nostalgia from AE fans , it’s been just about 20 years
part of the problem is they did milk the nostalgia stuff. Any time Taker, Rock, Foley, HBK, etc... show up the entire active roster (save for someone like Cena and Brock) are automatically bumped down to being seen as lesser than. Funniest part is all the people that wanted Goldberg to come back and the shyt was trash. That's WWE's argument right there, they gave the fans somebody they wanted, somebody not named Roman or Brock, and dude pretty much did like 10 minutes of actual wrestling. And nobody was elevated from the active roster because of it.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
part of the problem is they did milk the nostalgia stuff. Any time Taker, Rock, Foley, HBK, etc... show up the entire active roster (save for someone like Cena and Brock) are automatically bumped down to being seen as lesser than. Funniest part is all the people that wanted Goldberg to come back and the shyt was trash. That's WWE's argument right there, they gave the fans somebody they wanted, somebody not named Roman or Brock, and dude pretty much did like 10 minutes of actual wrestling. And nobody was elevated from the active roster because of it.
Agreed. In fact, they milked the shyt so much imo they made AE stars appear so often that it doesn’t even garner my interest anyone.

Besides Rock & Austin don’t care to see many other top AE stars. shyt, would rather have appearances by midcarders from that time at this point.

nikkas don’t wanna see HBK/HHH everytime we want past stars to appear.

In 2018 a Carlito appearance or some shyt would get me wayyyy more hyped than Taker or someone