Cokeboy Returns Monday

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
:DVince:I wanna shake things up, Patterson! Stir up some controversy, rattle a few cages!

gPzz1OP.gif
Vince: Just try and stop me! Im lookin out for the little man

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheer him, bow down to him, sing his theme song but then go back on reddit and complain about him :laugh:

To make a statement the fans should boo the shyt out of him and chant for him to retire since he's the one in charge of this shyt. But wrestling fans are stupid as fukk and they are gonna give him the biggest pop of the night and sing his theme song and chant this is awesome

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If the ratings go even lower, lol.

but you'll still have the crowd singing his song and the front row bowing down to him :camby:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Just unify the 3 main titles- 1 world,women's and tag, have them alternate weekly and that would freshen things up
And than get rid of Corbin and relegate him to main event only

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I cant believe he thought Asuka wasnt over...they really couldnt wait to end her undefeated streak at Mania. Unbelievable.
Honestly with how they completely buried her I can see why they would think she wouldn’t be over

Had her bow down to Charlotte clean
Then have her job to Carmella multiple times
Then she disappeared from tv for awhile
Team her with Naomi against the iconics in meaningless matches taking some more Ls
They did everything in there power to kill her whole aura
So of course they thought she wouldn’t be over

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
To make a statement the fans should boo the shyt out of him and chant for him to retire since he's the one in charge of this shyt. But wrestling fans are stupid as fukk and they are gonna give him the biggest pop of the night and sing his theme song and chant this is awesome

Bro.

100%

Dudes are fukkin idiots though so it won’t happen. It’s like during the Roman initiative..

Instead of giving him a reaction (booing) all nikkas had to do is Literally turn their backs and not give it a reaction. That shyt would have been impossible to spin or ignore.. imagine Brock and Roman in the ring putting on their goofy ass match and a sea of fans literally have their backs toward the ring in protest.. insane

ROH fans did that shyt to tank toland back in the day and gave his ass a “don’t come back” chant

But unfortunately wwe fans ain’t savage like that

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they need to end the brand extension. for good

They can't, the roster is too big now plus Fox wants them to keep it
The brand extension isn’t the problem though. They ended it some 5 years ago and all the same problems they had during it still existed. They can’t book a coherent show and take their cues from what the audience wants to see.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrestling is done ratings wise..

It’s gonna continue to fall no matter how good or bad the product is. Literally nothing will fix that.. idc if The Rock and CM Punk returned full time, It’s just not popping like that and I doubt it ever will be again

They gotta just take them ratings L’s, focus on selling the network and keep it moving
They could still do good ratings. But there are things wronged with the product. Plus there is TO much wrestling (wwe) three shows a week, plus ppv&special events plus the wwe network.

Raw should go back to being 8pm to 10:05 pm

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The brand extension isn’t the problem though. They ended it some 5 years ago and all the same problems they had during it still existed. They can’t book a coherent show and take their cues from what the audience wants to see.

The main problem is so evident though

It’s their stubbornness. they want who they want in specific positions regardless of what their paying audience wants, and that shyts ridiculous...

shyt is like... McDonald’s introducing a new burger and it immediately gets mega praise everywhere... everybody and their mama is flocking our to try it, and instead of running with it.. nope, discontinued. We gon get these Big Macs off, fukk what y’all wanted

It doesn’t make any kinda sense

It’s like Bad Boy not getting behind Biggie because they wanted Craig Mack to be the flagship artist. We don’t care if there’s a demand for Big and the fans are clamoring for his music, we gon sell y’all Craig Mack and ya’ll gon have to deal with it

Last edited: