Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
which one controls the legs and arms?

They each control one side. Somehow they are so coordinated that they can even swim.

If they’re having sex do they both feel sensation?

Yeah, I assume so cause it said they share 1 set of reproductive organs. But I wouldn't be 100% convinced of that, it's entirely possible that one twin's nerves are hooked up to that section more completely than the other's. I'm guessing that's the sort of thing they've agreed not to talk about and would never disclose.

If they have kids is it technically both the woman’s?

That's a great question. Like, genetically, I think the eggs most likely match only one of the women, so probably only one of the twins can actually have genetic children. And if they actually have a kid, I think they'll probably do a legal process to officially declare that the child "belongs" to the married one.

Did he only marry one and is it cheating when they fukk?

Yes and yes.

So if the other twin meets someone, and dates him, is the married twin and her husband okay with her being present during intimate time?

The twins have been dealing with this shyt for 34 years, I'm sure they have it worked out. And yeah, I guess the husband has to be clear with what he was getting into when he got married to them, though I imagine it wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world. Some physically normal people are in "joint marriages" though, so I'm sure he's already considered all the possibilities and made his peace.

It would be interesting if really only one of them can feel and control those organs, but they've never said so for privacy reasons.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He might as well claim both so she not the third wheeler

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
IMG-2215.png

I gotta lot of questions I wanna ask