Coi leray letting the cheeks out

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
No wonder so many of our women are out of shape and/or have horrible BBLs. :francis:

It's weird nikkas saying people are pedos for preferring her type. She's not my type generally but you gotta be a weirdo to see a grown woman, go :sitdown: because of her body shape. Women's bodies are built differently. Ngl these mfs act like if she ain't thick or fat she's built like a boy. Her body is feminine, she doesn't have the bbl ass or titties.

I'd rather have a natural pretty skinny bytch than a nasty bbl built bytch anyday. She can gain some weight and get slim thick later. Ngl It's different with women with fat asses, slim waists, and delectable breasts :banderas:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird nikkas saying people are pedos for preferring her type. She's not my type generally but you gotta be a weirdo to see a grown woman, go :sitdown: because of her body shape. Women's bodies are built differently. Ngl these mfs act like if she ain't thick or fat she's built like a boy. Her body is feminine, she doesn't have the bbl ass or titties.

I'd rather have a natural pretty skinny bytch than a nasty bbl built bytch anyday. She can gain some weight and get slim thick later. Ngl It's different with women with fat asses, slim waists, and delectable breasts :banderas:
Women that be flabby & Sick started getting nikkas to believe that… Women calling slim women “Little girls” or “girl you a stick” and all that shyt… Plus calling nikkas suspect for not liking they flabby ass

Last edited:

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Women that be flabby & Sick started getting nikkas to believe that… Women calling slime women “Little girls” or “girl you a stick” and all that shyt… Plus calling nikkas suspect for not liking they flabby ass

No lies told, I'll take a skinny chick before a bbl Frankenstein built bytch.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
A beautiful natural body ruined by ugly tattoos. It has to be mental illness. You didn’t see this kind of body defacement in 90s/2000s.
I used to hate seeing it too but it is nice that there's another way for women to help me sort them and avoid certain types.