Coi leray letting the cheeks out

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Pretty face to me but body is whatever. But I'm from the south I'm use to women that jiggle when they walk. So maybe I'm bias.

So evidently you got picks of anorexic Japanese teens in 2 piece bikinis to make a valid comparison huh?
full

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
A beautiful natural body ruined by ugly tattoos. It has to be mental illness. You didn’t see this kind of body defacement in 90s/2000s.

It's truly mental illness because these tragic souls cannot accept themselves as they are due to societal conditioning and pressure because they are weak minded.

A tattoo on a woman is the mark of the beast. A red flag.
Only great thing about tattoos is they help identify these heathens.

I couldn't ever bring such a being around my family, Id lose respect in their eyes.
My father would think I've gone insane :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pretty chick, if only somebody would sit her down and make her eat a few hamburgers :wow: she's bad face-wise though, the short hair does it for me

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It's truly mental illness because these tragic souls cannot accept themselves as they are due to societal conditioning and pressure because they are weak minded.

I couldn't ever bring such a being around my family, Id lose respect in their eyes.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

bytch built like an anoerxic Japanese teen. Some of you nikkas :sitdown:
No wonder so many of our women are out of shape and/or have horrible BBLs. :francis:

And low-key, this is linked to the precocious nature of our women… but that’s another discussion.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

Meg don’t have any:wow:
Megan Thee Stallion joined GQ to go undercover on the internet to answer random fan questions, and touched on the topic. One curious person wanted to know why she doesn’t have any ink, and she gave a very candid response.

“I’ve always been scared to get a tattoo because my mom was always like, ‘Don’t you get a f*cking tattoo. I’ma whoop your a*s.’ So it’s always been in the back of my head tattoos equal whooping,” she replied.
:hubie: