Cody Rhodes Rejoins The Bullet Club

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tonga is the leader now with Jay White gone?
A year or two ago, Tonga was claiming that nothing could happen with Bullet Club unless he authorized it (IIRC, it was around the time he did shows for Impact). Tonga was saying in his interviews & social media that unless wrestlers were currently (at the time) in NJPW or had his co-sign, then they couldn't call themselves Bullet Club.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A year or two ago, Tonga was claiming that nothing could happen with Bullet Club unless he authorized it (IIRC, it was around the time he did shows for Impact). Tonga was saying in his interviews & social media that unless wrestlers were currently (at the time) in NJPW or had his co-sign, then they couldn't call themselves Bullet Club.
Yeah, He was never the leader though.......Guess it's officially EVIL :scust:

Don't even know what foreign dude they could make leader unless its one of their TNA guys and none of them are over enough for that spot.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tonga is the leader now with Jay White gone?
I thought they had kicked him out. :russ:

Who knows what's gonna happen now that White gone. Maybe Evil will be the leader tho he's got his own subset with House of Torture. BC seems to have fallen off tho.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought they had kicked him out. :russ:

Who knows what's gonna happen now that White gone. Maybe Evil will be the leader tho he's got his own subset with House of Torture. BC seems to have fallen off tho.
shyt should have been ended, NJPW whoring the fukk out of the legacy of the stable for Tshirt sales :francis: